New Grower Help identifying this issue?

Your run off do you get 20% then measure each individual plant right? To make sure your medium is on point also I think your root bound a plant that size should br in a 5 gallon fabric smart pot

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

@Natsu
Capture+_2018-06-19-19-15-51.png

All I can think of is that you need to wait until your pot dries out, and is light, and then just water with plain ol' water ph'd to the appropriate range, and see if she perks up. I grow in coco, So I'm not 100% certain on a lot of soil issues, other than what I've experienced.
Maybe tag the medical guys and see what they say.

@bignugz420 I was advised against watering to run off, so I only did the one time to check it, I got about 10% run off and checked the run off of each plant individually

Ah I see. I'm a coco grower, So at this point I'd recommend tagging in the med guys lol
:pass:

@Dichoti Okay, thanks man, im not sure who the medical guys are, im pretty new here. I definitely want to grow with coco for my next grow, it seems like it would be a good way to grow imo. Have you always grown in coco?

And it was all good I still think you need to up pot
@bignugz420 I was advised against watering to run off, so I only did the one time to check it, I got about 10% run off and checked the run off of each plant individually

@bignugz420 ph for plants one and two was 5 and ph for plant four was 6.5. I haven't tested plant 3 yet. they are all less than a foot tall right now too. Thanks man, I appreciate your input

@bignugz420 ph for plants one and two was 5 and ph for plant four was 6.5. I haven't tested plant 3 yet. they are all less than a foot tall right now too. Thanks man, I appreciate your input
If in soil 5 IS WAYY TO LOW ITS 6.5-7.5 PH BUFFER ZONE SO THATS DEFINITELY SOMETHING YOU NEED TO FIX

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

If in soil 5 IS WAYY TO LOW ITS 6.5-7.5 PH BUFFER ZONE SO THATS DEFINITELY SOMETHING YOU NEED TO FIX

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Whats the best way to raise it? should I flush them till the ph out is the same as the ph in, or adjust it slowly by raising the ph of the water? I'm guessing I shouldn't give them more nutes till the ph is corrected right?

Whats the best way to raise it? should I flush them till the ph out is the same as the ph in, or adjust it slowly by raising the ph of the water? I'm guessing I shouldn't give them more nutes till the ph is corrected right?
I would flush at correct pH of plain water and then check run off and then let dry and feed but make sure your pH stays in between 6.5 to 7.5 for soil. It won't eat if pH is not right

Back