HELP! Extreme calmag deficiency and Nute Burn??

UPDATE

Hi guys! I hope everything is well with you.

So, as you suggested I turned on 100% the BLOOM Light, bought a PK booster (Bloombastic) and a Ph adjuster for the bloom phase.

Yesterday I fed the girls with 0,5ml of bloombastic each and the ph in was 6.3/6.4. The run off ph was around 5.5/5.8 as suggested by @TheArchitect .

Today I checked them and it seems they loved it!

The leafs affected are dying, but the new growth seems ok and the buds started fattening up, with an increase both in smell and resin production. (Bloombastic seems like a good product).

For the next feedings, should I give them the pk booster all the way until harvest or do something like (feed/feed/just ph water) ?

Tell me what you think and (again) thank you so much for the help!

Last edited:
STICKY BEAST AUTO
IMG_4021.JPG
IMG_4028.JPG
IMG_4030.JPG
NEW GROWTH
IMG_4031.JPG
IMG_4032.JPG

UPDATE

Hi guys! I hope everything is well with you.

So, as you suggested I turned on 100% the BLOOM Light, bought a PK booster (Bloombastic) and a Ph adjuster for the bloom phase.

Yesterday I fed the girls with 0,5ml of bloombastic each and the ph in was 6.3/6.4. The run off ph was around 5.5/5.8 as suggested by @TheArchitect .

Today I checked them and it seems they loved it!

The leafs affected are dying, but the new growth seems ok and the buds started fattening up, with an increase both in smell and resin production. (Bloombastic seems like a good product).

For the next feedings, should I give them the pk booster all the way until harvest or do something like (feed/feed/just ph water) ?

Tell me what you think and (again) thank you so much for the help!

Good stuff brother, happy to have helped and happy to hear of the positive response.

As for next steps... No straightforward answer, different medium, nutes, environment, etc...

I tend to push feedings until first signs of tip burn than back off on either (1) amount of feed or (2) frequency of feed.

In the words of late Mies, less is more ;)

Last edited:
Back