Lighting Help Dan from The Green Sunshine Co Pick an Autoflower To Start

Reaction score
Hey AFN Family,

I'm glad to be here and sponsoring the forum. briman was nice enough to hunt me down and convince me how great of a group you are and I'm honored to be a part of it.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dan, I'm the Founder of The Green Sunshine Company and creator of The Electric Sky, The Original Wideband Grow Light System.

If you don't know what we're about and would like to know more about what makes our light special, please visit our website, instructions are in my signature. If you join our newsletter and let me know you are an AFN member I will double any bonuses that you receive from signing up, including free gifts and coupons, plus you'll get nice notes from me about what I'm doing with the growing community at large.

Now on to AFN...

Truth be told I have never grown an autoflower which might be considered a crime around here, if you wanna post your favorite autoflower and where I can get it, I'll pull one out of a hat and do a grow right here on this forum.

I love the Amsterdam classics and don't mind a good CBD flower for what my body and mind needs, so if you got one of those you personally know, I'd love to hear about it.

Please comment below with:
  • Your favorite strain
  • Why it's your favorite strain
  • Why it should be my favorite strain
  • Fun fact about you or your grow setup
Excited to join the community and thank you for having me. Looking forward to hearing from you all...

:jointman::jointman::mrgreen::mrgreen::growing::mrgreen::mrgreen::jointman::jointman:

:nicethread:

Thanks,
Dan

Welcome Dan. I'm a noob in here and always learning.
Favourite strain: anything really forgiving, had good luck with msnl bubblegum.
Why: it takes my abuse and still yields well. It helps the Mrs sleep, if she sleeps, I get peace and quiet.
Why 4 you: see above [emoji3]
Me: used to garden all the time and this got my interest going again. Beats bonsai trees!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Glad to see you found us Dan! :welcome:Welcome aboard! Let me introduce you to some of our fine growers on site....
@The Elvis @Wile e Peyote @sanguine @Duckster @Vlad The Inhaler @IceWater421 @derek420colorado @Duggy @Ryker604 @namvet25 @Waira @XxxAuto @stoney T @Roark @jingo @Rebel @A-Train @trailanimal @Starbreaker @scally420 @Ripper @pop22 @iampepe @Dudeski @Rebel @Son of Hobbes @db003[USER=29900]@Discretepete2676 @briman @FullDuplex @Mossy @wwwillie @sniper @trailanimal @Pops [/USER]@XxxAuto @stoney T @Roark @jingo @Rebel @A-Train @trailanimal @Starbreaker @scally420 @Ripper @pop22 @iampepe @Dudeski @Rebel @Son of Hobbes @db003@Discretepete2676 @briman @FullDuplex @Mossy @wwwillie @sniper @trailanimal @Pops @Discretepete2676 @briman @FullDuplex @Mossy @wwwillie @sniper @trailanimal @Pops

Favorite Strain? Still looking, but I am partial to Indica Dominant Strains with a higher cbd ratio.
Why? I have a bad back and fibromyalgia and a touch of arthritis in my back, shoulders and neck.
Why should it be your favorite? Becaus eif yo let them amber up good, it will put you in the couch and its time to sleep!
Fun Facts on my grow setup? Because It'sall new and I am ready to blow up my grow with the Electric Sky 300's!:eyebrows:
Glad you found us and if you need anything, just ask!
:cheers:

Hey and Welcome!! I am so glad you joined us, I think you will be too.

Favorite strain. That’s hard, I like them all. It’s been some time since I have grown any but Mephisto. And I would say Man Bear Alien Pig. I grew three monsters on this strain. One was a true beast. The family [really likes the end product too. I would love t-o see that under some ES-300s!! The AVT Special Pheno I am growing now looks great and as a matter of fact I think I am going to finishe her with my brandy new ES-300s!!!

Welcome!

First autoflower? Then if your going to grow your first here on AFN, I think it should be one of Mossy's Dragons! I know Durrty Dragon is available online, the rest are hard to find, seems only a handful of us trying to keep them alive. What better tribute to this forum!

Welcome along dan @The Green Sunshine Co.
I would recommend dinafems white widow xxl auto since you mentioned old school amsterdam strains!
Its a great version of the white widow classic. It has lovely dense buds with great smell and potency.
Also the strain is easy to grow and has a great leaf to bud ratio that makes for an easy trim job.

I grew it under hps in a drip hydro set up- you'll kill it under those lights.

welcome to AFN @The Green Sunshine Co. my favourite strains would have to be cheese or lemon skunk but there not easy to find in auto form good examples anyways and as a sudgestion for seeds id go with a seed stockers super skunk /ak420 /bcn critical. i grew all of these last year and they were great especially the bcn critical very strong pineapple flavour if you cant get seed stockers then mephisto is the way to go good luck
:pass:

Back