Live Stoners Hello fellow growers

@912GreenSkell Just spent a 1/2 hour on the phone with nate he gave me recipe and technique. First of all he told me to mention he compost his own soil using a turning of buckwheat, alphalfa worms etc . He said you could sub promix or and good potting soil/coco combination. He says this is a hot mix, so not for seedlings or very young plants. Teens are when you transplant in this mix, So here goes the recipe. Yield is 26 cu ft. Enough to do 200 gallons.
16 cu ft Promix or suitable sub
20 # worm casing
10 # Fish bone meal
5# bat guano
5# blood meal ( save for last, to be added to soil mix for top 1/4 of container) In other words mix 50 gallons of everything else on list and add all 5# of this to fill top portion of container.)
3# Norwegian Sea kelp
2 cups insect fras
2 cups Bokashi powder ( helps with composting nutrients)
3# oyster shells
3# alfalfa meal
1 cup Epsom salt
3 tablespoons humic acid
1 and 1/2 cups dolomite lime.

He says to let this mix compost for at least 30 days before planting teens.

Hope this helps you out. Cheers Chef

Repped....thanks to you, and your friend!!

Thanks a lot for that link! That’s amazing! I will definitely be trying your rosin technique as well! Thank you so much!

I use root riots to start my seeds they work great I used this quide and have never lost a seed https://www.autoflower.org/threads/germination-the-ronin-way.33891/ thanks @Ronin and here's one I've just done View attachment 897342

That is s cool! I have never heard of sprouting a seed using this method. So it is important they stay moist, humid, concealed and near heat/warmth? After transplanting these seeds into soil, how often should I be watering them, misting them, covering them? I’ve heard many different answers. Thank you I really appreciate it!!

Hello and welcome to AFN. Looks like 912GreenSkell has you squared away with some good thread reads that will help you along the way.

It’s great to meet you too! Thank you!

Hey great to meet you!! I saw you put me on the followed list, and found your post! Check this thread out for outdoor autos https://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/

Photoperiod plants https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/

My advice is dont start them outdoors!! You will get a much better auto started indoor for the first 30 days on 24hours or 20 hours of light if you start them in instatransplant pots and then introduce them to outdoors.(covered in the maximizing autos link above). INstatransplant pots https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ictorial-and-root-restriction-stunting.64509/

Wow thanks a lot! It’s great to meet you as well! Your posts are very helpful and important thank you so much! Your outdoor grows look amazing! That seems like a much easier transition for the plant! I’m so excited to try this! Thank you! :greenthumb:

@912GreenSkell Just spent a 1/2 hour on the phone with nate he gave me recipe and technique. First of all he told me to mention he compost his own soil using a turning of buckwheat, alphalfa worms etc . He said you could sub promix or and good potting soil/coco combination. He says this is a hot mix, so not for seedlings or very young plants. Teens are when you transplant in this mix, So here goes the recipe. Yield is 26 cu ft. Enough to do 200 gallons.

16 cu ft Promix or suitable sub

20 # worm casing

10 # Fish bone meal

5# bat guano

5# blood meal ( save for last, to be added to soil mix for top 1/4 of container) In other words mix 50 gallons of everything else on list and add all 5# of this to fill top portion of container.)

3# Norwegian Sea kelp

2 cups insect fras

2 cups Bokashi powder ( helps with composting nutrients)

3# oyster shells

3# alfalfa meal

1 cup Epsom salt

3 tablespoons humic acid

1 and 1/2 cups dolomite lime.

He says to let this mix compost for at least 30 days before planting teens.

Hope this helps you out. Cheers Chef

Thank you so much @chefdave , chefdave’s awesome friend, and @912GreenSkell ! I appreciate that recipe so much! That’s so damn cool of you guys to help me so much!! I will definitely use that recipe and tweak it a little depending on what’s available! Thanks again, so much!! :wiz: :growing:

Should I be transplanting my plant outside after it has sprouted or should I wait until it is a few inches high? Should this be the mixture I put into my insta-transplant pot?

Thank you so much guys! :woohoo:

Welcome to AFN.
Seems the pros have found you, So you're in good hands.
(I'm not a pro...just a friendly hillbilly.)
Have fun growing, And good luck!
Hi @Dichoti it’s great to meet you too! Yes this seems like such a helpful friendly community! Thanks a lot! I can’t wait! :smokeout:

Hi @Dichoti it’s great to meet you too! Yes this seems like such a helpful friendly community! Thanks a lot! I can’t wait! :smokeout:
i grow in coco but with soil just water when the pot is light ive germinated a lot off seeds the ronin way and once i get a sprout a put her under a cfl bulb also when i first started growing about 18mths ago if you check grow pot cheaply on youtube i learned tons of stuff on there about seedlings ect it may help you out

Welcome, Chawnie. You are without a doubt in the best of hands. Choosing AFN to call home was your first successful step in this new exciting adventure. Good luck to you, and all the best!

Hello Chawnie,

Penguin here, just wanting to say hello and welcome. Have fun............eP.

Back