Live Stoners Hello fellow growers

I use root riots to start my seeds they work great I used this quide and have never lost a seed https://www.autoflower.org/threads/germination-the-ronin-way.33891/ thanks @Ronin and here's one I've just done
1524653547026575410360.jpg

:welcome: To AFN Hope you enjoy the site. Lots of great stuff here, sounds like your going to be growing outdoors, you live in a great place for that. I lived in and cooked in Napa for 14 months and miss the area. Great People Great products! Anyway as others have said start seeds inside, in well drainage soil in solo cups with holes cut in bottom for drainage. Place seeds in water for 12- 16 hours and then plant 1/2 down in soil and cover. Keep in a 80-84 degree warm place( top of fridge or wherever Place a baggy over them to keep humidity high 70-80%. You can also do paper towel method ( read about it on this site) When seedling are 2 weeks old plant outside. I would recommend using a super soil in 50-100 smart pot. Read about supersoil online. You wont have to feed anything just water. There are many places near you that sell premixed super soil. Its not cheap but in the long run its economical. I have a friend in Sacramento getting 9-11 pound yield growing in 200 gallon smart pots and supersoil per plant!!! Cheers Chef Dave

@912GreenSkell Just spent a 1/2 hour on the phone with nate he gave me recipe and technique. First of all he told me to mention he compost his own soil using a turning of buckwheat, alphalfa worms etc . He said you could sub promix or and good potting soil/coco combination. He says this is a hot mix, so not for seedlings or very young plants. Teens are when you transplant in this mix, So here goes the recipe. Yield is 26 cu ft. Enough to do 200 gallons.
16 cu ft Promix or suitable sub
20 # worm casing
10 # Fish bone meal
5# bat guano
5# blood meal ( save for last, to be added to soil mix for top 1/4 of container) In other words mix 50 gallons of everything else on list and add all 5# of this to fill top portion of container.)
3# Norwegian Sea kelp
2 cups insect fras
2 cups Bokashi powder ( helps with composting nutrients)
3# oyster shells
3# alfalfa meal
1 cup Epsom salt
3 tablespoons humic acid
1 and 1/2 cups dolomite lime.

He says to let this mix compost for at least 30 days before planting teens.

Hope this helps you out. Cheers Chef

Back