Live Stoners Hello Everyone, I'm Growing Autos NE UK

I have an update and a question, dunno if I'm supposed to post here but...

Update: I just ordered my seeds Fast Buds G14.
My soiless mix is ready and I took the recipe from another source on the web so I'm not trying to say the idea is mine etc. but this is it:
6 parts Plant Magic Soil Supreme
2 parts perlite
2 parts earthworm castings
Powdered dolomite lime @ 2 tablespoons per gallon or 1 cup per cubic foot of the soiless mix.
Volcanic Rock Dust at whatever amount it said on the bag, I cant remember now.
Plant Magic Granules to use when potting up.

I start seeds in root riot cubes then, when I see the tap root I will move to 12 litre pots and add granules.

The thing I'd like help on is a proper guide on feeding. Some people seem to use loads and loads of nutes and some people seem to

Here is a list of all the available nutes I have:
Epsom Salts
Plant Magic Old Timer Grow and Bloom
Plant Magic Soil Grow and Bloom (Hard water)
Plant Magic Magne Cal+
Canna Mono Nitrogen (This I just have, I'm not planning on using it but it's there)

I think the Soil Grow and Bloom will give better results with my tap water but I know they're not 100% organic.

What I'm thinking is water only until 10 days old then start the grow nutes at 1/4 strength in a nute nute water only cycle so two waterings with the feed then one with just water, increasing to half strength on the next cycle and so on, up to full strength. Couple this with a once weekly foliar spray with epsom salts until pre-flower. Then switch to bloom nutes about 2 weeks into flowering.

Do you think I should use the Old Timer or the Soil Grow? Or maybe half the tent on one feed and half the tent on the other to see if there's any difference.

If I don't succeed this time it will be seppuku for me :wall:

Back