Thanks... Eye...
Sometimes I'm doing this fine..

BUT when @Vlad The Inhaler and @Itisi doing they black talk, then my chain jumped off
:paleo:

LOL!

Black talk!

My grandad would be turning in his grave.

I use a bit of 'cockney' London slang. It's supposed to confuse people. Particularly the way it evolves it new stuff.

I think one of the hardest things for people learning English is that generally, adjectives come before the nouns and we conjugate verbs in an obscene way that is often not logical when compared to the romance or germanic languages.. Bastardization?? Maybe.. Then again, we don't use "u" like the Brits do in words like "color" or "flavor".. Same meaning, just the rebellious side of us.. lol

Day 47
I Think the Fast & Vast is finished nearly at day 60... Fast 8 weeks strain, and very frosty.

The FP who got the LST are getting bettere now after stopping it, but still small with many tops.

TB also at little one but also looking good.

And finally... The "little" FP fighter who's getting rescued are the biggest lady now, same size as my Daiquiri Lime !

The BiG nutrients seems to work like AN
Beautiful big ladies, but I realized the different of the strains... Lime eat it all with a good appetite, but little FP has burned leaf tips... So after mixing the nutrients and now that it is prepared and given to girls who can tolerate it, the last diluted with water to the rest delicate ladies

I'm now mixed:

A 2ml/L
B 3ml/L
C 2ml/L
X 3ml/L
Z 1ml/L
Vita 2ml/L
And Rocket Fuel Foliar Spray twice at week with 2ml/L

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg