@Itisi I lol'ed at that and my wife was wondering what was so funny..

And @XxxAuto not sure if you've ever heard of the show Metalocalypse but for some reason when I read your posts, I do it in the voice of the guitarists.. I know it's a translation thing, but it helps me fully understand what you're saying.. If you've never seen it:

Sorry, but I still not hear the funny parts :)

I'm glad I could make all happy here with my writing ;)

Hrmmm... Don't blame GT :smoking: I don't use it there... Only use it, when some words I couldn't understand, my problems is, when I wrote words they sounds really in my Danish ear.
:crying:

Problem is, i was leaving the elementary school when I was 16, and the schools priority German rather than English. So nearly self learn

Like I've said before. Your English is amazing. I know different languages construct sentences differently.

I always understand what you are saying. It was just that one tickled me for some reason.

Yeah, your English is great and I wish I could say the same about any of the gibberish I speak regarding other languages!!! One of the biggest problems with the American school system is they don't really emphasize learning another language although I took Spanish for 4 years and can still understand it, so long as they don't speak at their normal speed lol

In England it's French at school. Traditionally we hate the French ( understandably), so I assume we had to learn it in case we went to Canada.

Spanish would make sense, loads of countries speak that. Or even Chinese, lots of people speak that.

But, I'm English which of course means I expect everybody to speak my language.

Sorry, but I still not hear the funny parts :)

I'm glad I could make all happy here with my writing ;)

It really wasn't that funny to begin with.. I think the humor the funny part was what @Itisi said.

I never have any trouble understanding you ... Not anymore than anybody else anyway.
:bighug:

In England it's French at school. Traditionally we hate the French ( understandably), so I assume we had to learn it in case we went to Canada.

Spanish would make sense, loads of countries speak that. Or even Chinese, lots of people speak that.

But, I'm English which of course means I expect everybody to speak my language.
Wake up @Itisi and learn your neighbors language
:biggrin:

I would love to learn Spanish

It really wasn't that funny to begin with.. I think the humor the funny part was what @Itisi said.

I never have any trouble understanding you ... Not anymore than anybody else anyway.
:bighug:
Thanks... Eye...
Sometimes I'm doing this fine..

BUT when @Vlad The Inhaler and @Itisi doing they black talk, then my chain jumped off
:paleo:

Wake up @Itisi and learn your neighbors language
[emoji3]

I would love to learn Spanish
Should learn Portuguese instead. Portuguese speakers understand Spanish, but it doesn't seem to hold true the other way around. Accordingly, Portuguese speakers find it easier to speak Spanish than the other way around. Oh, and Portuguese sounds nicer. [emoji106] ;)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back