No matter what you do to your plants they are big producers and looking great. How much did you back off on the nutes do root tip burn?

ive done it to the AK-47, dinafem bubba kush and the 2 short stuff testers
heres a pic of them ...
dscn3446-jpg.615261

Okay like I do with my Mazar, I'll take a look the next few days, and so decide with one goes bending for the main top
i would ben everyone tht you have LST'd otherwise i feel you do dont get any benefits from doing the side branches and not the main... the whole point of LST is to get ALL the side branches and main Level to shift the auxins to think that everything is a main. id you only do the sides its not changing much and you will proly just get a standard yield

:thumbsup: It was only to get more lights too the new small inner leaves first.. ;)
It's difficult to know the grow and size with a new strain, and all strains still new for me.. BUT remember I started a new Lime and Mazar few days ago, but again... New nutrients line

I have grown my share of plants i have tried all kinds of bowing bending tie down use string and nut and bolt for outdoors so the plants can move freely. That being said I get my most weight by doing just a bit of leaf tucking get the secondaries above the fan leaves and bob is your uncle. But even That being said a tied down plant turns into a plethora of beautiful looking bud

Last edited:
Back