Hey from BiG Plant Science - plants look stellar tho it can be hard to jugde leaf color with those LEDS on

My only thing is that spidemite tracks on those lower fan-leafs ?

Looking forward to following your grow =)

Also if you have any Q's i will pop in once in a while and try to do my best to be helpfull.

one advise if you still have any of the myco madness left - dump 20-40g it in a 1L non transparent bottel - add 200-300 g sugar-molasse- fruite juice any high sugar source can be used - shake n put the bottel in hot 30-25 degree C for 1-2 weeks.
What will happen is the 5 High effective bakteria will multiply and u will have a super homemade bakteria booster that u can use at a rate of 4ml pr 1L feedwater.

The 5 effective bakteria's are produced in Denmark by the world leading experts on soil bacterias and we are very proud of Myco Madness -

Myco Madness contain 5 effective soil bacteria (0.5%) plus 18 different endo-ecto mykorrhiza (5%) plus 2% BioStimulant complex of humic acids - 100% solube aminoacids - sugars and vitamins.

Hey from BiG Plant Science - plants look stellar tho it can be hard to jugde leaf color with those LEDS on

My only thing is that spidemite tracks on those lower fan-leafs ?

Looking forward to following your grow =)

Also if you have any Q's i will pop in once in a while and try to do my best to be helpfull.

one advise if you still have any of the myco madness left - dump 20-40g it in a 1L non transparent bottel - add 200-300 g sugar-molasse- fruite juice any high sugar source can be used - shake n put the bottel in hot 30-25 degree C for 1-2 weeks.
What will happen is the 5 High effective bakteria will multiply and u will have a super homemade bakteria booster that u can use at a rate of 4ml pr 1L feedwater.

The 5 effective bakteria's are produced in Denmark by the world leading experts on soil bacterias and we are very proud of Myco Madness -

Myco Madness contain 5 effective soil bacteria (0.5%) plus 18 different endo-ecto mykorrhiza (5%) plus 2% BioStimulant complex of humic acids - 100% solube aminoacids - sugars and vitamins.
Hey @BiG Plant Science

It's not spider mites, but some lime rest from the spray moistened ;)

Thanks for the information about Myco Madness, I'll just go give this a try of course :thumbsup:

Day 21 - 3 weeks

Yesterday F&V showing sex
and today TBA
Now I got

:dancer::kiss::dancer:
Right !! 3 HeavyWeights girls
FPA still not show me something

At the moment they was feeding
With 1L each every day.

NO pH adjustment

BiG Plant Science
image.jpeg

2ml.
A : Power House
B : Calcium Plus
C : Micro Power
X : Stimulus

I am very impressed of the fertilizer since I come from Advanced Nutrients

They all got a motherfucker strains
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And little rescued FPA

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Day 21 - 3 weeks

Yesterday F&V showing sex
and today TBA
Now I got

:dancer::kiss::dancer:
Right !! 3 HeavyWeights girls
FPA still not show me something

At the moment they was feeding
With 1L each every day.

NO pH adjustment

BiG Plant Science
View attachment 613976
2ml.
A : Power House
B : Calcium Plus
C : Micro Power
X : Stimulus

I am very impressed of the fertilizer since I come from Advanced Nutrients

They all got a motherfucker strains
View attachment 613978 View attachment 613979 View attachment 613980 View attachment 613981 View attachment 613982 View attachment 613983 View attachment 613984

And little rescued FPA

View attachment 613985 View attachment 613986
your bigger girls are looking nice X, i love this part of VEG! i get to start tying the girls down and showing them whos their daddy!:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Back