Grow Mediums HBSS and Autopots

Art981

Grateful Gardener
Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

Work has let up a little so would like to do a real journal.

The set up is as follows
Tent 4' x 5' x 78"
3 15L autopots w/airdomes filled with Sunshine Mix 4 on top of 1.5" of clay pebbles.
440 watts of DIY Citizen Clu-048 90 cri cob lights at 3500K.
2 clip on fans and 1 tower fan.
AC Infinity Cloudline with controller and virgen carbon filter.
SCROG Net

Nutes.

Megacrop
Sweet Candy
Bud Explosion
Mammoth P
Powdered kelp

3 Mephisto HubbaBubbaSmelloScope seeds

I pre watered the pots 2 days ago with about 40 ounces of phd water per pot with only Mammoth P.

Today i planted the seeds directly into the pots and covered with my homemade humidity domes. I will post some pics of the setup tomorrow. I am hoping to try a scrog for the first time this grow. HBSS was my first grow and 2 of them filled my tent so i think they will work well in a scrog from what i have read. Any and all feedback.is appreciated.

I will ride with you.

Well first welcome. Nice to see you here. No I have not to tel the truth I have not even heard of it. I do live in a small world. What is it?

Well first welcome. Nice to see you here. No I have not to tel the truth I have not even heard of it. I do live in a small world. What is it?
It is like a microbial booster that people use once a week to " recharge " their medium. Sorry i have read so many of your posts i feel like I have know you for years.

Welcome, I have some HBSS seeds and there are going to be my next grow I think, so I'll watch yours!

Good luck and lots of Bud Karma !!!!! :growing:

It is like a microbial booster that people use once a week to " recharge " their medium. Sorry i have read so many of your posts i feel like I have know you for years.
I am very happy to know that others have benefited from my trials and errors. This is what AFN is all about. You know I still feel like I am a beginner. It was not easy for me to post here. I felt I had nothing to share so I lurked here for well over a year. Thank you my friend. You are welcomed any time in my tent.

I am very happy to know that others have benefited from my trials and errors. This is what AFN is all about. You know I still feel like I am a beginner. It was not easy for me to post here. I felt I had nothing to share so I lurked here for well over a year. Thank you my friend. You are welcomed any time in my tent.
And you in mine sir!

Good evening guys. I took a couple pics of my setup. I currently have 7 cob lights in the tent. Five of them i put on a rail system with a single 320 watt driver. Powering them at 64 watts each.
20200502_160900.jpg
20200502_160908.jpg
2 are the new ones i just made and they each have their own 60 watt driver. You will also see a Sour Stomper from Mephisto around 45 days old.
20200520_181044.jpg
20200520_181103.jpg
20200520_181049.jpg

Back