Dutch Passion Hazy's Autopot "Think Different®" Grow

I'm jealous of this photos. Really nice taken. You have some seriously pro gear for sure :D

ad4f54dbbe1f.jpg

Not quite that good. Here's what i use.

hazy-albums-pics-picture140086-fujifilm-finepix-s2500hd.jpg

Last edited:
nice closeup mate!:clap: i need a macro for my wife's nikon but a good one is $400.00, to much. sniper made one from an old rifle scope stuck on the end of a small point and shoot, and it was the nutz!!

Looking very nice Hazy I know your going to make us all better with your grow!!! you must be enjoying the fruits from your last TD grow?
Can you grade it for me bro,as you know I have one and she is 7 wks old now.
Please let me know how long it really took to finish,please,I can`t wait( but I will ) to fire some up myself!

Grow good bro

Bless

mike

Looking very nice Hazy I know your going to make us all better with your grow!!! you must be enjoying the fruits from your last TD grow?
Can you grade it for me bro,as you know I have one and she is 7 wks old now.
Please let me know how long it really took to finish,please,I can`t wait( but I will ) to fire some up myself!

Grow good bro

Bless

mike

Hey Mike, grade A smoke.. you're going to love it. Was 75 days or 11 weeks. You should have about another 4 weeks left.

Not quite that good. Here's what i use.

hazy-albums-pics-picture140086-fujifilm-finepix-s2500hd.jpg

That looks like the camera I have. I had a previous Fuji S700 that I loved and ended up buying a new one which I think is the S2500. (cant remember model for sure until i get home) Anyway it takes great outdoor pics however I have nothing but trouble getting good pics indoors. I have much faster results just using my Iphone 4S if that tells you anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 3. The last one to come up is a Tri-Cotyledon.

hazy-albums-pics-picture147280-dscf2132.JPG

Last edited:
Oh and what I wanted to say is I may have to message you about the settings you use to get those great pics.

Just found some pics on my laptop here at work and looked at the detail info. I guess I have the S1500 not the S2500. Not sure how much difference between the two.

Back