Dutch Passion Hazy's Autopot "Think Different®" Grow

Day 4. So we have front runners, one with airdome one without. so at least i will be able to do a comparison. They are where they should be, on the other hand the tri-cotyledon seems a little slow, but it's very early days.

hazy-albums-pics-picture147719-dscf2162.JPG

And then we have this wee stunted number. It's cotyledon wouldn't open and one was deformed. so i managed to gently open it up, Ill give this one a week and then make a decision.

hazy-albums-pics-picture147718-dscf2158.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Hazy.... R the "beans" in the pots or in a propagation unit

:thumbs:
Day 4. So we have front runners, one with airdome one without. so at least i will be able to do a comparison. They are where they should be, on the other hand the tri-cotyledon seems a little slow, but it's very early days.

hazy-albums-pics-picture147719-dscf2162.JPG

And then we have this wee stunted number. It's cotyledon wouldn't open and one was deformed. so i managed to gently open it up, Ill give this one a week and then make a decision.

hazy-albums-pics-picture147718-dscf2158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in this as well...watched the digital animations on their site, and although it's hokey, I've seen a lot of people pull monster vegetable crops using this method. Interested to see how it works with MMJ.

Cool grow mate. Can't wait to see the results

there's nothing like a clean growroom and some new kit ! Good luck man

Back