Live Stoners Hay a big hello

Thanks for the welcome and heads up , are these dragon strains suitable for a new grower ?

Thank you sir, this is the very reason i joined after looking through the sites, we all have to start from scratch at some point and no negativity within the threads as it should be, :peace:
If ya ever need anything,feel free to contact me,or any member ,were all cool!!!

Thanks for the welcome epenguin, it took me a while to figure out the Bob reference lol bob,bob who the f¥€k is bob, then the light came on :rofl:
Thanks again budelee
Welcome to AFN! You're going to love it here! I hope you find a strain perfect for your needs I know there's tons! Happy growing!! You chose the right place for help, good advice, and wonderful people.

just noticed you did post an intro thread. Ran in to you in my thread and wanted to pop over and say my official hello!
Everyone who has replied so far in your thread here is amazing. Positive and encouraging! They are some of the people who encouraged me to keep at it and push for the gold.

Anyway, time for me to pass the J, so here you go:
:pass:

just noticed you did post an intro thread. Ran in to you in my thread and wanted to pop over and say my official hello!
Everyone who has replied so far in your thread here is amazing. Positive and encouraging! They are some of the people who encouraged me to keep at it and push for the gold.

Anyway, time for me to pass the J, so here you go:
:pass:
Thanks miss, you will get a double gold for sure, you have helped me so much already ille get around to replying to your thread at weekend I pushed for time in the week unless ime on a sickie,just a flying visit, some seeds ordered I basically just need a light and some time to put things together,puff puff pass
You did say in your first post.....bobs yer uncle.........I'm thinking, is this guy MI5 .............

Oh mr epenguin your close, if I could get away with saying what gov agency I work for, you actually would be worried or perhaps not so friendly lol

Welcome to AFN! You're going to love it here! I hope you find a strain perfect for your needs I know there's tons! Happy growing!! You chose the right place for help, good advice, and wonderful people.
Hi thanks star, I was sorry to see your trouble with the grape crinkle that's a strain I have picked and was looking through all the threads I could find who had grown it, doesn't seem to be a recurring prob so I still going to do it, everyone has been great quite a change to find so many nice people in one place who are understanding.

Thanks miss, you will get a double gold for sure, you have helped me so much already ille get around to replying to your thread at weekend I pushed for time in the week unless ime on a sickie,just a flying visit, some seeds ordered I basically just need a light and some time to put things together,puff puff pass

Oh mr epenguin your close, if I could get away with saying what gov agency I work for, you actually would be worried or perhaps not so friendly lol

Hi thanks star, I was sorry to see your trouble with the grape crinkle that's a strain I have picked and was looking through all the threads I could find who had grown it, doesn't seem to be a recurring prob so I still going to do it, everyone has been great quite a change to find so many nice people in one place who are understanding.
Just because you work for the government doesn't mean you have to agree with them. Hell, I know more than a few ex government people working in the cannabis industry now.
And any way I can help I will. I have failed a lot so take some time to read my first grow log if you wanna see what not to do :)

It happens from time to time. Some mutants are good some not so much. I'm growing another and she's perfectly fine.

I'm late for the welcoming party, sorry for that. :welcome: aboard, I see you've found the refreshments :pass: I hope you stick around, there's lots to learn and all kinds of willing help here. For a good pain med and some depression relief you might try Dinafems industrial plant cbd strain. Its quickly become my favorite strain. The dragon strains speak for themselves. Anyways if I can help you out with anything just throw up the bat signal @my name or a pm. Nice to meet you:vibes:

Back