Live Stoners Hay a big hello

Reaction score
Hello:I am not ready to grow yet I need to sort out lots of things before I can start but I was a good none canna garden grower so a plant is a plant i guess? Give it the right conditions and bobs your uncle II will be seeking advice how to grow inside in confined spaces etc, and what to grow I am fifty plus with bad arthritis all over but particularly in the spine which can be quite debiltating and suffer depression I can't handle the tablets any more and a friend suggested try some cannabis which yes relieved the pain with certainly no negative side effectts but as you all know the price and availability is prohibitve , this place seems a friendly place so that's about it I will be spending time reading for tips etc and would first of all like any advice about strains which would be recommended for the arthritis mainly but if any one would suggest one for lifting the spirits as well even better,.Best wishes from the Uk and hopefully getting to get better acquainted with some you.organic,simple and small scale will be my aim so even if I can't always tend to them by better half can ,

Welcome to AFN!!! We are really glad to have you, if you have any questions don't hesitate to post it and tag me with the @ in front of my name, or you can always PM me. Again glad you are here

Thanks for the welcome people and advice, I am working my way through the medical pages , there seems a big buzz regarding mephisto seeds in general on this site but not necessarily for particular medical purposes anyways ille keep up the reading , looking at price of led lights perhaps not the top range but marshydro have caught my eye for my first light, price quality and easly available in the UK so I think that's one decision made i think .:thumbsup:

:welcome:TO AFN BRO :welcome:, You may want to check out the Dragon Med Team thread. I use Stones Meds for my back and hip pain. Dragon work great for this. :peace:
Thanks for the welcome and heads up , are these dragon strains suitable for a new grower ?

Welcome to AFN my friend,nothing but good knowledge and good vibes here!! Peace

Thank you sir, this is the very reason i joined after looking through the sites, we all have to start from scratch at some point and no negativity within the threads as it should be, :peace:

Back