Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Unbelievably ridonkulous Hans! Just got caught up, somehow i missed an alert. Master grower is an understatement for Hans, next level shit here. Well done bro! Probably the biggest auto I've seen. I never considered DP until I saw your grow, now I'm a proud owner of a few strains. You should get a commission for all the beans they're gonna sell from this grow. Excited for your final numbers.:worship:

Unbelievably ridonkulous Hans! Just got caught up, somehow i missed an alert. Master grower is an understatement for Hans, next level shit here. Well done bro! Probably the biggest auto I've seen. I never considered DP until I saw your grow, now I'm a proud owner of a few strains. You should get a commission for all the beans they're gonna sell from this grow. Excited for your final numbers.:worship:
Thanks for the praise bro, glad I convinced you to get some DP gear... they really do have some of the best genetics out there. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the praise bro, glad I convinced you to get some DP gear... they really do have some of the best genetics out there. :thumbsup:
I really liked there Blueberry auto and there photo strawberry cough... have you ever done there think different auto?

Just a quick update. I spent about 11-12 hours trimming on Monday, then another 4 hours on Tuesday night and another 6 hours last night... and still not finished yet, probably take me another 4-5 hours tonight to finish up... not going to ever want to touch a pair of Fiskars again after this lol :nono:
I'll get some pics up by this weekend for sure. :pass:

Day 75
Update as promised... Got back home last night and thankfully no major mishaps but basically the whole back half of the plant was falling over from the weight of the buds... Here's what she looked like.

oqQays6.jpg

T00AAtc.jpg

ZKcEmas.jpg

Thankfully most of the branches were still somewhat standing so I was able to get them tied up... spent over an hour tying up pretty much every main branch. Also took the opportunity to do a big defoliation, removed a whole bag full of leaves.

I did lose a couple lower branches that had snapped, the one pretty much came right off the trunk lol.
rqHgTSz.jpg

PnnwILV.jpg

Here's what came off her, the one branch had some nice buds on it so I got them trimmed up and thrown in a paper bag to dry... a couple of the other branches just had some fluffy underdeveloped stuff so just got tossed in the trim pile.
W7wmHKF.jpg

tYpMYyo.jpg

Here she is after being tied and cleaned up.
zAfUhsY.jpg

EM5tagS.jpg

9e1mKWM.jpg

0vMCkwd.jpg

cO0zDut.jpg

tLKR9wd.jpg

aCE29q2.jpg

GhQdBFv.jpg

WcQCthO.jpg

k5nzs97.jpg

Glad I kept her main cola intact cause this thing is fat!
lHvjLYw.jpg

a9l10pe.jpg

vnZHSna.jpg

d8NBItb.jpg

She is really yellowing up quickly now so think I may have to harvest her next weekend... Not looking forward to it lol.

Sweet Jesus!!! @Hansbricks !!!!

:slap:

Back