Sweet Seeds Hans' Devil Cream & Bloody Skunk Grow

7 month RP has to be nectar of the gods....

:d5: :foxy: :foxy: :drool: Hot-tay alert!! -- very nicely done Hans! Great strain choices too... we've not seen many BSk and DC grows compared to others.... I've been lusting after these two for months! :brow: ....*sigh* sooo many fine choices, so little space..! :roflcry: ...Mmmm, BSk is a beaut' Hans, plump and curvy in all the right places! great structure too-- I love this kind of build...She may not be very big, but she's loaded and dense looking... so she's gonna weigh,..! You know, with all the fans removed, she could almost pass for a piece of coral.... LOL! ... Funny how you such different bud builds between these two-- DC has those Thai Temple spire buds, very Sati' looking! Tell us brudda, how do they smell? Sweet is so trademark with their strain's aromatics--:bow: From what Kudo says, parent Skunk is a real stinkah! ...***... :Cool bud: Good stuff here Hans,...looking forward to seeing these hootchie mama's preharvest nekked pics! ...allow me to pre-heat your cheeks an bit-- :slap:

:Cool bud: Very nice pics!
top job my friend, thanks for sharing!
J.
Thanks Jay :tiphat: Happy to share these beauties!

:d5: :foxy: :foxy: :drool: Hot-tay alert!! -- very nicely done Hans! Great strain choices too... we've not seen many BSk and DC grows compared to others.... I've been lusting after these two for months! :brow: ....*sigh* sooo many fine choices, so little space..! :roflcry: ...Mmmm, BSk is a beaut' Hans, plump and curvy in all the right places! great structure too-- I love this kind of build...She may not be very big, but she's loaded and dense looking... so she's gonna weigh,..! You know, with all the fans removed, she could almost pass for a piece of coral.... LOL! ... Funny how you such different bud builds between these two-- DC has those Thai Temple spire buds, very Sati' looking! Tell us brudda, how do they smell? Sweet is so trademark with their strain's aromatics--:bow: From what Kudo says, parent Skunk is a real stinkah! ...***... :Cool bud: Good stuff here Hans,...looking forward to seeing these hootchie mama's preharvest nekked pics! ...allow me to pre-heat your cheeks an bit-- :slap:
Hey Waira, thanks for stopping by. Yeah I know what you mean...tough deciding which strains to grow with so many good ones out now. If you're a sucker for purple like me you can't go wrong with these two strains :bow: I do prefer the structure and buds of the BS, mainly because its been easier to manage than this giant DC lol... have a feeling I won't be disappointed with the end result of either tho :smoke:

Funny you mention it looking like coral... here's a pic of my 'other' hobby (which has taken a back seat since I started growing lol)
IMG_0044.jpg

As for their smell, the BS actually has a surprisingly subtle overall smell. A bit of an earthy, skunk smell with a hint of citrus when you rub the buds. The DC has the same intense sweet citrus smell that my dark devil had, which you can easily smell without even touching the buds. Thanks again for the comments and rep slap buddy :Sharing One:

:kusht::Cool bud: Aaaahhh yeaaaah,... That's a fine, beautifully established tank Hans! :bow: Absolutely gorgeous,...especially the corals and anemones-- you dote on them, I can tell! Thanks for sharing, indulge us with some close-ups if you can... :brow:
>>> Oooohhhh, that Sweet citrus smell,... I've not looked lately-- is Crm. Mandarine a parent to DC? ....freakin' yum! ....Huh, I think that's the RP parent coming out,...mine, at least, weren't room fillers with their aroma, but a rub released an explosion of spicy-fruity goodness! ...****... :Cheers: your quite welcome mate!

I cant Wait to.smoke or grow tha DC ...
My favorite

Bloody Skunk Chopped at Day 64

Well the BS came down last night, she is definitely looking nice and ripe. Very pleased with how this little lady turned out. The buds are now drying in paper bags and will probably take a week or more given their density.

Here are some pics after a quick first trim. I'll get the final harvest pics up tonight.

AuBTIba.jpg

YxNaSDF.jpg

e62DT1W.jpg

fOYgNUd.jpg

uTHNMfT.jpg

xS4W0eE.jpg

QpGngxg.jpg

And here's a sneak peak of the trimmed main cola
1RhdHOO.jpg

yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. boooooooooooooooyyyyyyy

Back