Sweet Seeds Hans' Devil Cream & Bloody Skunk Grow

Looking Good Hans Bro love the color of both, reminds me of your dark devil grow just more colorful!!! keep up the good work! :Sharing One:

Geez, day 40....that still has a ton of mass building time left...you, Sir, are a happy camper with 10 green fingers. :)
Yeah still got at least 4+ weeks to go, should be a nice yield :grin:

Keeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!:slap:
Thanks for the rep bro :cool:
Looking Good Hans Bro love the color of both, reminds me of your dark devil grow just more colorful!!! keep up the good work! :Sharing One:
Hey man, thanks for stopping by. Yeah really enjoying watching these two beauties grow. How's your dark devil doing, think you're due for an update :grin:

looking really nice man! how do you get the pictures so big? i'll try to do that with mine,they look pretty much the same

looking really nice man! how do you get the pictures so big? i'll try to do that with mine,they look pretty much the same
Thanks man.

I use imgur to host my photos, you can upload any size picture there... whereas if you use this site's built in uploader it's limited to 800x600. Imgur is like 10x faster and easier to use as well which is why I started using it.
:Sharing One:

Bravo!!
beautiful pics amigo, you always put a smile on my face, your plants are incredible!!
thanks for sharing ( can I share these pics in our Facebook page?)
sweet smokes!
J.

Thanks for following along Jay. I've got no where near the photo skills you've got but I try my best to showcase these beauties :grin: And yes of course, share away my friend. :Sharing One:

Back