Bearhill Seeds Hairy tackles a *Bear*

I'm in thanks for the invite , looks like you will be busy.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Wait, sorry if have to ask, so you're part of Bear Hill Seeds in Canada and compared to Middle/Central Europe your photo strains should finish earlier here outdoors?

View attachment 882123

Big thanks to Bear Hill seeds for asking me too grow some of their gear!!!!!

First up is some sourbubble x Black dog regular seeds

As they are regular I am starting off in Don Skelly's instraplant pots

I soak seeds for a day then plant direct into soil
View attachment 882124
View attachment 882125

As all ways feel free to make yourselfs at home and post whatever you feel like.

Hopefully in a few days we will have some baby bears up

I never done regulars before so ille be asking for some confirmation who's a guy or girlView attachment 882129

@912GreenSkell @Margahooja @Dudeski @Spanglish @Jraven @9bear @Need4Weed @Vapo69 @trailanimal @archie gemmill @tobe @Maria Sanchez @outaflower @Arthur @Autoqueen25 @sanguine @Wile e Peyote @Ribbzzy @Raoul Duke @Frankthetank @OregonBlackBear @Duckster @MikeyB420 @Eclectic Elle @Sensi Jay @Taipan @Rollin_along @Myroaches @Vlad The Inhaler @bushmasterar15 @TheMongol ,,,,,apologies if I missed anyone out anyone, all welcome

Let's do this !!!!!View attachment 882139
Im in squire. Got a carry out full of white lightening and MD20/20. If I sit at the back of the bus, hopefully I won't distrub anyone

WE HERE AT BEARHIILSEEDS create potent organic Autos, Semi auto and photo period strains for both the outdoor or indoor grower.
We specialize in early crosses that are Extremely tolerant of cold Canadian weather conditions and earlier harvests @Margahooja

Thanks pal :cheers:

Welcome Arthur,:d5:
what is a "semi-auto" please?

Back