Bearhill Seeds Hairy tackles a *Bear*

View attachment 882123

Big thanks to Bear Hill seeds for asking me too grow some of their gear!!!!!

First up is some sourbubble x Black dog regular seeds

As they are regular I am starting off in Don Skelly's instraplant pots

I soak seeds for a day then plant direct into soil
View attachment 882124
View attachment 882125

As all ways feel free to make yourselfs at home and post whatever you feel like.

Hopefully in a few days we will have some baby bears up

I never done regulars before so ille be asking for some confirmation who's a guy or girlView attachment 882129

@912GreenSkell @Margahooja @Dudeski @Spanglish @Jraven @9bear @Need4Weed @Vapo69 @trailanimal @archie gemmill @tobe @Maria Sanchez @outaflower @Arthur @Autoqueen25 @sanguine @Wile e Peyote @Ribbzzy @Raoul Duke @Frankthetank @OregonBlackBear @Duckster @MikeyB420 @Eclectic Elle @Sensi Jay @Taipan @Rollin_along @Myroaches @Vlad The Inhaler @bushmasterar15 @TheMongol ,,,,,apologies if I missed anyone out anyone, all welcome

Let's do this !!!!!View attachment 882139

I see you are using insta pots cool!! KNow there will be some form of stunting if you are waiting for sex to show. I would advise checking for male signs very closely and early(day 12 >)and instatransplanting the pots as soon as you see early signs from a few males(culling them at at time). Better to transplant a later flowering male, and then have to cull it, then wait a possible 20 days for female signs to show and have the females root restrict too much.

Last edited:
also mate if your interested, i think jorjé cervantês has some good reading about influencing females to grow.....:biggrin:

Last edited:
View attachment 882123

Big thanks to Bear Hill seeds for asking me too grow some of their gear!!!!!

First up is some sourbubble x Black dog regular seeds

As they are regular I am starting off in Don Skelly's instraplant pots

I soak seeds for a day then plant direct into soil
View attachment 882124
View attachment 882125

As all ways feel free to make yourselfs at home and post whatever you feel like.

Hopefully in a few days we will have some baby bears up

I never done regulars before so ille be asking for some confirmation who's a guy or girlView attachment 882129

@912GreenSkell @Margahooja @Dudeski @Spanglish @Jraven @9bear @Need4Weed @Vapo69 @trailanimal @archie gemmill @tobe @Maria Sanchez @outaflower @Arthur @Autoqueen25 @sanguine @Wile e Peyote @Ribbzzy @Raoul Duke @Frankthetank @OregonBlackBear @Duckster @MikeyB420 @Eclectic Elle @Sensi Jay @Taipan @Rollin_along @Myroaches @Vlad The Inhaler @bushmasterar15 @TheMongol ,,,,,apologies if I missed anyone out anyone, all welcome

Let's do this !!!!!View attachment 882139
Good luck hairyman. I’ll be subbed. Never heard of Bear Hill before. :pop:

I'm all subbed up and ready to see the action! :d5:

Welcome pal :cheers:

PST the one's with the balls are males . :eyebrows:

:biggrin: Thanks for the great advice :smoking: and looking in

Subbed [emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
cheers pal :pass:
Is this seat taken? Got my popcorn ready!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Great to see you pal :toke:

Do I get some seeds ?
:crying:
Subed in mate. happy growing karma.:pass::pop::coffee::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:
Snip the balls out :crying::crying:
I hoping to find a nice male :toke:

defo in grobro:bow::bow::pop::vibes::digit::growing:

:welcome: @912GreenSkell has a thread detailing the instraplant pots, it's a stickies thread so shouldn't be hard to find

Good luck hairyman. I’ll be subbed. Never heard of Bear Hill before. :pop:

They a Canadian outfit , hopefully @Myroaches will fill us in more and provide some history for everyone about the company and this strain

:spels: will be watching to see what happens here!

:welcome:

Smokey da Bear!
All the best for this one.
Hoping for lots of ladies!

And a nice male I hope :hookah:

I see you are using insta pots cool!! KNow there will be some form of stunting if you are waiting for sex to show. I would advise checking for male signs very closely and early(day 12 >)and instatransplanting the pots as soon as you see early signs from males. Better to transplant a male and then have to cull it, then wait a possible 20 days for female signs to show and have them root restrict too much.

Points taken on board pal,,,:d5:

WE HERE AT BEARHIILSEEDS create potent organic Autos, Semi auto and photo period strains for both the outdoor or indoor grower.
We specialize in early crosses that are Extremely tolerant of cold Canadian weather conditions and earlier harvests @Margahooja
Bear Hill Seeds, taking a seat for that ride and good luck!
:pass:

Thanks pal :cheers:

I'll be watchin from the table in the corner over here... I need a flat surface to roll a sour livers # up.:pass:

Welcome Arthur,:d5:

Back