Indoor Hacked Strains

:pop:Tough crowd, 100 views in a week and 2 likes :crying:. :thanks: Slydawg and Bush . Not much going on this week, new seeds shipped for a full a roster of reversals (walter white, citrus noir, samasquatch og, double grape and another crickle). I dont think I am going to document that here. :cheers:

Last edited:
Viable pollen, when its dropping will cause the white pistils on fem plants to die back or go orange. Thanks for droppin in.

I just starting with regs so it's really intresting:thumbsup: ,,,
So your captured now I hope you like answering questions :smoking:

I will tell you where I am up too and we can go from there :coffee:

So I was kindly given some rebel [HASHTAG]#sugarbaker[/HASHTAG] regs ,, now I grew them out picked my fav and let them seed and now I have that seed and thinking of crossing the nicest male from this lot to some seedstocker auto girls and also an orange photo ,,,,

So first question when is it optimal to sprinkle some magic on to the pistols ,,, I was thinking of doing just a branch of each with a pollen bag around that branch
And I never saved my last males pollen so I grew a ton out to choice a new male ,,but he behind these girls in age ,, so when is the last time its worth trying for seeds in its life cycle

What do you think about doing selected dusting on them very first pistles that show up ,,, on a girl ,,,

I not wanting to try sts or the one you mention ,,, am I crazy sticking with just regs :smoking:

Regs are great. If seed companies would release regs, I would use them. but most dont. As far as best time to pollinate???? That is up to you. How much time do you have to accomplish your work is a big one, the later you dust them the longer they will need to finish. I like to dust before the buds look like big white golf balls.

I do selective branch pollination sometimes but I only ever use one pollen at a time (read; whole cycle) otherwise who really knows what you planted??? I Cover the selected plant and leave only the one branch exposed, I pollenate this and wait a few hours. After I mist everything with water and remove the cover.

This summer I had 3 strains I wanted seed from I had 5 of each seed too use. I started reversing branches on all 15 plants, not all plants live up to the hype and so I end up with 6 the two best from each strain. But one plant is epic! Its a GWK, I cut the branches that are reversing from the two other strains and just continue reversing the one GWK to make S1 and gwk x gwk as well as use the best plant from the other two strains. leaving me with a modest mountain of gwk and gwk crosses and gwk fem pollen to freeze.

I am not looking to breed from fem stock just make seeds so I dont have to pay $25 for a seed. I also like to share with friends so every one has gwk fems in my area... and I gift some seed on other forums that dont frown on such things. :cheers:

Thanks for in depth reply , I am intending only using the one male from the sugarbaker he is a my fastest auto nice shape smell etc to get some reg auto crosses and work the photo Orange to auto ,,, I have been practising using solo cups and shot sized pots to enable me to run some high plant numbers to look for the ones I wish to keep ,,, that's the plan anyways :coffee:

Next on the list of straight up hacks is MY re named Sasquatch og. Hoping to hit the mother load of foulness. I am going to reverse all 3 and open pollinate. ISH

20190102_071306.jpg

After that another hack! I have GWK and GC seeds reversed and selling locally. So that leaves DG beans for the trifecta of Grape.

20190102_071208-jpg.37809

Back