Indoor Hacked Strains

Looks on track :d5:... I would get rid of the fans on the branch you are reversing for easier access to nodes.
Thanks. Ill do that. But how long do you spray for? Or how do i know when to stop? These are thismorning.
592291d7a3ec6b72892ad19eb2d3c33c.jpg
2486a8e5837ba18b3c48da6ed6e3f625.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

I always spray until pollen drops. First you will see a few sacs open revealing the bananas inside, I pluck a few and dry them out to bust open and look for any viable pollen. PM sent.

I use a q tip or makeup brush to apply pollen to flowers.

Pollensacs.JPG

14 days and All 5 planted seeds have shown female parts. The 3 in a one gallon and 2 others. Going to kill off the smallest and another in the Pot and just grow out A Solo.

Last edited:
I cut two seedlings and kept the best one. I also added a zyme for no till coco that will break down dead root matter.

testD18.jpg

Edit; Added Image

Last edited:
A buddy ordered me a pack of meph seed, asking if in the off season I could do a seed run for him. I Reversed 2 and pollinated 2 Its 90 days since the harvest now so i'm going to do a germ test on 10 beans. All the beans look great striped skins, dark and plump...

bx1xswfem.jpg

Last edited:
Day 35;

Ready to do flower trim, include defoliation and lolly popping to 4 -5 nodes. Frost is coming bloom mix ongoing.

testD35.jpg

Last edited:
Back