Indoor Hacked Strains

OverGrown

Basically Lazy
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon Grease Dabs
So I grew some plants and found a few I liked. I am gonna do a grow on here for fun and so that I can reference locals to it. Why pay premium prices for average buds from licensed producers? Just Grow It....:greenthumb:

One plant that I did outdoors this summer and dusted with fem pollen was real nice. It will be part of my focus in this thread (pictured seed harvest bcf3). She was dense, heavy with frost and had a great fruity aroma while finishing fast.

IMG_3740.JPG

I started one dozen seeds in water for 24 hours and then placed them on a wet paper towel for 2 days. All 12 popped with only one being less than vigorous. I planted 3 more direct into a 1 gallon pot all three are up, calling today day one.

Germ test
germtest.JPG

Day one
testgrowD1.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Hacked pollen sacs on a sweet and frosty Selected Donor Female

"Selected Donor" is a industry term used when not wanting to share genetic origins.
REVFEMDG.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Trying to do a branch of mephisto - sour crinkle. I try to spray the bidsites 2x a day but im lucky to get 1x a day or i may get a second one in like 6 hours after the first but then thats it till the one the following day.
The pistils and leaves are stressed, but no sacs and it's still trying to put out hairs [emoji20].

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Back