Outdoor Guerilla grow disguises.

Depends a lot on country, area and even people. Where i am is pretty wide open but public land borders private land and the land owners will sboot your ass. Fiahing is a religion so you'll either get told to never come back or where the fish are. In some places there isnt even seperations between them. Just imaginary lines in forests or grassy areas. Best thing about America, lots of room.

I switched to bird watching from fishing for my reason d'etre in the woods.

One day I had packed my usual fly rod and reed basket and headed in to check my plants. When I got to my plants my intention was to harvest some. I finally decided better they were left for another week. On the way out I was stopped by a game warden who wanted to look in my basket to see that I had not exceeded the laws of maximum catch and had no species out of season. I showed him my empty basket, phew close call. He had the right to check my catch. I switched to a back pack, binoculars and a bird book. No more close calls.

Depends a lot on country, area and even people. Where i am is pretty wide open but public land borders private land and the land owners will sboot your ass. Fiahing is a religion so you'll either get told to never come back or where the fish are. In some places there isnt even seperations between them. Just imaginary lines in forests or grassy areas. Best thing about America, lots of room.

Back