Outdoor Guerilla grow disguises.

greenthumper

Student of the Dragon
Reaction score
I went to some woods this morning to check on my babies that are only a few days old. It was around 5am and no one should have been around but I had just smoked and was feeling sketch. I decided to use my juvenile method of disguise. I take a T-shirt and put just my head inside of it. I then pull the sleeves apart so the head hole is just a slit for the eyes. You then tie the sleeves behind your head and you get a nice mask:D What disguises do you guys use? photo(37).JPG

I went to some woods this morning to check on my babies that are only a few days old. It was around 5am and no one should have been around but I had just smoked and was feeling sketch. I decided to use my juvenile method of disguise. I take a T-shirt and put just my head inside of it. I then pull the sleeves apart so the head hole is just a slit for the eyes. You then tie the sleeves behind your head and you get a nice mask:D What disguises do you guys use?View attachment 86384

for guerilla i would always go for a mask..never know when there is a hunting tree cam around(I'm watching you):)
a simple one depending on where you are is a good old fishing pole
you could also say your mushroom hunting depending on where you are at also
nothing beats a good gilly suit

for guerilla i would always go for a mask..never know when there is a hunting tree cam around(I'm watching you):)
a simple one depending on where you are is a good old fishing pole
you could also say your mushroom hunting depending on where you are at also
nothing beats a good gilly suit

Lmao mushroom hunting? I have been known to do some mush hunting myself :firedevil:

Having something like a fishing pole is better imo. Being masked up looks suspicious to me. Ill be carrying a fishing pole and tackle box. Something that gives you a legal reason to be where you are.

Having something like a fishing pole is better imo. Being masked up looks suspicious to me. Ill be carrying a fishing pole and tackle box. Something that gives you a legal reason to be where you are.

Don't forget your fishing license... :D

lol...best disguise would simply be a butterfly net.if somone was to see you in that getup they would call the cops for sure,hell if I seen a masked man sneeking around I would be tempted to.But if you had a butterfly net or even a pair of binoculars "bird hunting" . If you were to see someone you can just waive and say hi without raising suspicion
EDIT: the fishing pole idea above is a good one to

I always went as a birdwatcher with binocs/camera and a guide to local birds. Not a fan of a fishing disguise since you need a license in my state and you're going to get asked for that and some photo ID. No need to even carry ID as a birdwatcher and you can just play dumb if you're caught where you shouldn't be.

I always went as a birdwatcher with binocs/camera and a guide to local birds. Not a fan of a fishing disguise since you need a license in my state and you're going to get asked for that and some photo ID. No need to even carry ID as a birdwatcher and you can just play dumb if you're caught where you shouldn't be.

I like the bird watching idea Andy :thumbs: The problem is I'm growing where I grew up so I need my identity secured. Also since I've landed 3 possession charges here, and I'm well know as a smoker so plants would be easily linked to me. I don't care if someone sees me and calls cops, I'm on my home field turf and no one is catching me on foot.

I use the birdwatching bluff, just carry some books and binocs in the rucksack.
Ive also got a little "food for free " book which identifies shrooms n berries and the like. Just take a load around the local shops / restaurants when they are in season to get a reputation as a forager. Or get the missus to make jams and shit and sell them too.
Also split up your feeds and leave them at the spot so you dont get caught with a birdwatching book and a litre of bloom !

Back