Outdoor Growtogrow outside grow 2018

Beautiful plants man nice grow :greenthumb::mrgreen:
Thank you @Senorstony[emoji481][emoji482]
Its looks like its going to make it
I was for a minute thinking it was going to be a mess with the revegged plants.
The jury still out on a sage and sour will know more after harvest but the monster crop blueberry even though it looks like a shrub she's got some really nice big fat buds on her. I just wish it would have got bigger.
thanks I appreciate it thanks for watching[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

I'm liking the Chem Berry Diesel, looking delish :drool:.
Hey Ryker.. [emoji481][emoji482]
Chem berry diesel is a heavy hitter. Breeder claims up to 32% thc. And leans to the sativa side it works it's a good Buzz the inside girl came out pretty good and I can't wait to see what these outside girls come out like these are way bigger than the inside ones and their still eating. I'm thinking I'm going to get about an elbow + a piece out of them. [emoji482]

Daipot just started a chocolate mint og humdbolt seeds,same breeder ?
:pighug:
O...[emoji12][emoji2] LoL yes Humboldt seeds. Very yummy weed it's some of the best tasting weed I've had and my patient clients want it so I'm going to mass produce it I've got one growing downstairs and two more to come out to get started flowering and 2 more to follow it up with and whole nother new seed to keep it Rollin[emoji482]

heehee if you could remember :baked:and if id have looked at first post id have known that sorry :baked:
:pighug:
With that new plant that I'm grown from seed I'll take a bunch of clones off in it and then start them and then the chemberry diesel I'm going to breed that with a chocolate mint OG female and find out what I come up with out of them 2 I think I'm onto something

Back