Outdoor Growtogrow outside grow 2018

Thanks GS...
emoji482.png

I am happy too
emoji482.png
emoji12.png
emoji573.png
emoji1.png

Yep it looks all good for now on the sage n sours...

The blueberry is still funny but I think I am going to run it any way just for kicks. See what she turns out like. It's a good learning experience and we are documenting it.
So its all good.
emoji482.png

Sent from my garden
emoji482.png

Have you run these strains before so you have a good basis of comparison?

Thanks GS...[emoji482]
I am happy too[emoji482][emoji12][emoji573][emoji1]

Yep it looks all good for now on the sage n sours...

The blueberry is still funny but I think I am going to run it any way just for kicks. See what she turns out like. It's a good learning experience and we are documenting it.
So its all good.[emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]
Hey looking real good. Thanks for running them and documenting it. Might be able to help one of us later. As for the concentrates, who doesn’t like a nice hash joint? They’re also good in edibles!

Have you run these strains before so you have a good basis of comparison?
I've ran them all inside.
The Citrus Super haze , Sage n Sour and the Blueberry. I Ran outside last year.
All the plant's should finish in 8 weeks or less. With maybe the exception of the White widow. She mite go a week or 2 longer.
The Chocolate Mint OGs are both monster crop plants. I took the clones from a flowering plant.
They are much shorter and have a boat load more branches than the mother seed plant.
How ever the bud structure look to be the same so far.
The White widow Sage n Sour and Citrus Super haze I 've ran many times.
All though this haze is of a new seed plant from seedsman.
( I let the last seed from 2014 die off last year when they sent new seeds)
I guess I 've got a good idea of what expect from these girls.
I do think thou that they seem to run faster under th sun than inside.
Maybe do to tarping. ?[emoji482]

Last edited:
Thanks @Happytree...
yeah no problem..... I guess LOL I am just glad that they look like they're coming out right.
the blueberries not going to do diddly I'm just going to let it go just because I got another one to back it up with and I'll be putting it outside here in another week or so get ready to go in the ground around the on the 4th or 5th of July.[emoji267]
Yeah you know a lot of the people I hang around with dont do the hash or the oils or not even those edibles..... just flower that's why I was real concerned about them looking like they were looking. Just don't have it big for oils and hash.[emoji482]

Last edited:
Not sure about how to harvest lacewing. I'll look into that. Been thinking about ordering beneficial nematodes here lately.

That’s what I used but just for fungus gnats dr. Pye’s biologic Scanmask 10 million beneficial nematodes. You could mix with peat most or compost and top dress and water them in. you just add a cup of cold water and let it sit before you add to your to what ever you mix them with peat or compost.
4b27e6e29f6e03a8a9684b269a3b332e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those will work realy well with larger bugs.
How well do they work with aphids or spider mites?
Are they small enough for them or more like for caterpillars and ants and things like that?

Yes Gtg they Work for a whole list of bugs let me see if I could pull the list up spider mites and aphids. I have to check and see about Catapillar’s tho. I just sent them a message asking them about spider mites and aphids, because I don’t see it on this list but I could’ve swore they did kill spider mites https://biologicco.com/blog/complete-list-of-pests-killed-by-beneficial-nematodes/ they do work for Catapillar‘s.

Last edited:
That’s what I used but just for fungus gnats dr. Pye’s biologic Scanmask 10 million beneficial nematodes. You could mix with peat most or compost and top dress and water them in. you just add a cup of cold water and let it sit before you add to your to what ever you mix them with peat or compost.
4b27e6e29f6e03a8a9684b269a3b332e.png

I want to say those are the same ones I was looking at. Lol pretty sure it was Amazon, so probably was.

looking great [emoji106]
:pighug:
Thanks Archie[emoji482] it rain a little bit ago they love it when it rains they look so beautiful next day in the Sun. The last time they looked like they were praying. I'll try and get a pic of them tomorrow in the sunlight.[emoji482]

Thanks Archie[emoji482] it rain a little bit ago they love it when it rains they look so beautiful next day in the Sun. The last time they looked like they were praying. I'll try and get a pic of them tomorrow in the sunlight.[emoji482]

Hey Gtg bio lab messaged me back and there beneficial nematodes are more for soil dwelling pests. And won’t work for spider mites or aphids just so you know Bud.

Back