Outdoor Growtogrow outside grow 2018

Gtg your going to make the top caging a SrOG like last year plants coming out the top cage! How’s the Chemberry Diesel SrOG. she was filling that cage out how is she Gtg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Geez I hope not it's hard enough keeping it hidden LOL I got it pretty well concealed now almost stealth all the trees grown up and blocks all my neighbors views now of my glorious dog cage kennel as they would probably think looking off in the distance and just being able to see the top of it over my privacy fence now the trees are grown up and get out their leaves on you really can't see hardly anything in there now from the street or the hill I'm in good shape[emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

man, I've done the tarp thing, pain in the ass, that was before autos. hehe
Right I know autos are getting better I'm not sold on them yet though.
I run a few of them but they just don't seem to have the yield that I'm looking for and there a little finicky but they are getting better. I'll start trying them more.
I didn't run any this year cuz I didn't buy any seeds I thought I had some but didn't.
I'll run some this fall. [emoji482]

I don’t even need to read no more Hey GS[emoji109]Gtg, Grace everyone on here respect!

Gtg do the math outweigh the pros and cons. In this case I agree what GS and Grace that stated any plants with no new growth or re-veg should go imo only. I know you have enough plants to turn that garden at least 2X this year. I know you just like anyone else here and respect their decision and vote. But just do the math if it’s worth it and it makes you happy then replace them. I know how you grow your a beast in the garden Gtg! just think about how many plants you could grow this year and average the yield out the best you can so it will give you a ballpark figure from what you got last year which was Amazing! I know it’s a hard decision Bro and I wish you Luck even though you don’t need it[emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji573]

Btw: Peace to everyone have a Blazed night! Gtg hit me up in the morning if you have time Buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you're right Robbie [emoji481][emoji482]

I had a great fall last year there ain't no doubt about it.
I mean 11 plants 23 lb can't go wrong with that it lasted me damn near 6 months.you know

That's why I like that though you know. It don't cost anything to run them outside the sun is free so it's just awesome to be able not to have a light bill have a normal bill.
I do got to say though my inside grow has become much more economical since I started running those CMH lights.
I don't have to run a blower my electric bills has come down like 70 bucks and my yield I don't see any difference really everything is come out beautifully so far so good.
but we'll see about keeping the plant's or not keeping them.
When the Voting is done and I get a pretty good idea of what everybody thinks and put two and two together and I'll come up with an executive decision to whether I pull, plant or grow[emoji482]

Okay for those of you I tagged and anyone if you want to make any comments anybody please do so I'm still open to all kinds of information the voting will be over with tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. eastern time US.
Thanks for all your help and support all of you I appreciate it very much [emoji482][emoji481][emoji482]
from Grow to Grow[emoji482]

Hahaha...ironically, that is exactly what i was going to say!

Great minds think alike :smoking:. But yeah, seems to be the consensus 'round here now, it's a possible learning experience so I think it's worth to try.

Nice to hear about those CMH lights @Growtogrow , been thinking about switching :thumbsup:.

Great minds think alike :smoking:. But yeah, seems to be the consensus 'round here now, it's a possible learning experience so I think it's worth to try.

Nice to hear about those CMH lights @Growtogrow , been thinking about switching [emoji106].
Absolutely CMH lights that I got I got them off Amazon and they were conversion kit for my vented reflector hoods that I already have it was super simple a hundred seven bucks for everything that come with the ballast the conversion socket and then I had to buy a light which was another 50 bucks I bought a 31k because I'm doing flowering mostly and my grow room doesn't get over 77 degrees hardly ever and I don't even have a blower hooked on and I don't have it vented outside yet.[emoji482]
0b3d6e0bc830ae18f59a0f757c06b631.jpg

Got my good bug Army today and I place them on the plants in the grow.
I didn't like what they gave me to deploy my little army. They gave me 4 little paper envelopes with no bread ties just supposed to fill them up with this pouch of little bug eggs and to set them on the plant. And expecting not to tip over in the breeze or something anyways I got him attached. The last ones they sent me they are a little card need to snap the card of hanging out a branch much easier to use
aa7379299cb8f415f01c2982d7388050.jpg
341d2560f80ec4fb10519edaa84e2692.jpg
e32fbff8988959d90c967bdb537f16cf.jpg
1b5b73ad8ba0131c6a3cbb8751cad4af.jpg

Got my good bug Army today and I place them on the plants in the grow.
I didn't like what they gave me to deploy my little army. They gave me 4 little paper envelopes with no bread ties just supposed to fill them up with this pouch of little bug eggs and to set them on the plant. And expecting not to tip over in the breeze or something anyways I got him attached. The last ones they sent me they are a little card need to snap the card of hanging out a branch much easier to use
aa7379299cb8f415f01c2982d7388050.jpg
341d2560f80ec4fb10519edaa84e2692.jpg
e32fbff8988959d90c967bdb537f16cf.jpg
1b5b73ad8ba0131c6a3cbb8751cad4af.jpg

Nice. Easy fix though, as cannabis growers we should have some kind of similar bread ties. I buy mine from Walmart or Amazon. Paper clip would work too.
I like to collect and hatch praying mantis. Thing is when small they leave quick unless you have a food source, which I guess is a good thing if you don't, but they come back.
They grow pretty fast too.
IMG_20180613_194041.jpg
IMG_20180613_194011.jpg
IMG_20180613_193957.jpg

Nice. Easy fix though, as cannabis growers we should have some kind of similar bread ties. I buy mine from Walmart or Amazon. Paper clip would work too.
I like to collect and hatch praying mantis. Thing is when small they leave quick unless you have a food source, which I guess is a good thing if you don't, but they come back.
They grow pretty fast too.
View attachment 918268 View attachment 918269 View attachment 918270
Those will work realy well with larger bugs.
How well do they work with aphids or spider mites?
Are they small enough for them or more like for caterpillars and ants and things like that?

Last edited:
Back