Growing the nodes only?

Some of us in hot states bought them to cure &/or dry. I recently purchased a beverage fridge & am currently doing my first cure ever.
What temp do you have the mini fridge set at? I have one too and that would actually be more convenient. I imagine temps in the 30s is too cold? Or is there such a thing as too cold? Ive never had to store/cure fresh bud before so I’m a little nervous. The wife has some killer bottles in the cooler and I think I’m gonna need way more space so the fridge would be awesome.

What temp do you have the mini fridge set at? I have one too and that would actually be more convenient. I imagine temps in the 30s is too cold? Or is there such a thing as too cold? Ive never had to store/cure fresh bud before so I’m a little nervous. The wife has some killer bottles in the cooler and I think I’m gonna need way more space so the fridge would be awesome.
My beverage fridge is set on 1 which is 60*F.
65*F seems to be the favorite temp for curing. After it’s cured, you can store in your regular refrigerator.

Last edited:
My beverage fridge is set on 1 which is 60*F.
65*F seems to be the favorite temp for curing. After it’s cured, you can store in your regular refrigerator.
Thanks man, never occurred to me a fridge could be 60 degrees lol.

Back