Outdoor Grow questions

on reading the label on the soil you are going to use, i have two concerns, 1. it says it has enough nutes in the soil for 12 months, not good ! because your plants will be harvested in 9 to 10 weeks so flushing with slow release nutes may be problematic. 2. with nutes in the soil ther is a chance of burning up your young plants. red eyed suggjests to use tier method, good idea!! because it will give the plants time to grow large enough to handle the nutes that are already in soil, not knowing the amount of slow release nutes in your soil, be very careful about burning up your little girls:2cents:
good luck with your grow!:D green karma sent your way!

Eight gal can be used but its kind of a waste of soil and space,just put it in somthing and get the girl growing.

No worries mate.if your new to growing and decide to start a grow thread,start it in the new growers section and muddy and joe dirt will assist you bud. Good luck mate :smokebuds:
Yeah If I can get hold of a camera I will for sure. Also I just checked my spring water apparently It is about 6.0Ph Is that ok?

read back to my first or second post mate iv described tier method..6 ph is maybe a touch on the low side for soil
Oh sorry didn't read post correctly (Very fatigued) :coffe: Any chance either of these working well? http://retail.debco.com.au/products/specialty/seed-raising http://www.bunnings.com.au/products_product_25l-hortico-regular-multipurpose-potting-mix_4424.aspx anyway going to bed now If neither of those soils are good ill have a look at some local gardening stores. Many thanks for the help, about to pass out on my chair good night.

Yes mate they would work.if yr in a city maybe check out a local hydro store,I did a quick google and noticed some in nsw.if your out in the bush well it could be a long drive for you and is not always practical lol.iv visited oz and drove from Melbourne to Sydney,man that was a long drive lol

Budz..same genetics..same conditions..same grower....

Different POT size only...:thumbs:

70824-001.jpg

76012-1aaaaaaa.jpg

Budz..same genetics..same conditions..same grower....

Different POT size only...:thumbs:

70824-001.jpg

76012-1aaaaaaa.jpg

Yes mate they would work.if yr in a city maybe check out a local hydro store,I did a quick google and noticed some in nsw.if your out in the bush well it could be a long drive for you and is not always practical lol.iv visited oz and drove from Melbourne to Sydney,man that was a long drive lol
Yeah I live In the "bush" near Byron Bay It's a popular surfer/tourist spot and very nice buds wiz what pot size is the big one?

Back