New Grower Grow Number 2 Coming up!

K

Kakarot

:vibe:Hey guys, I just finished my Russian Dragon Auto Grow X2 and everything actually went pretty damn good for a first grow. I got 32.6 Grams and it is some of the craziest looking and smelling weed I have ever seen it is in the jar now curing. Now I have had to wait and wait because my tent company takes forever sending shit but my extension to take my Gorilla lite 2.6x2x5'7 to 2.6x2x6'7 will be here today, I have every thing else including my new Mars II 700w light. Now.... I have a variety of beans to choose from, I have invested in... Barneys Farm-Sweet Tooth Auto Fems, Barneys Farm- LSD Photo Fems, Nirvana- Aurora Indica Photo Fems... HERE COME THE FREEBIES:toke: From SeedsMan I have 2 Pure Kush Fems, A Swiss Cheese Auto Fem from Nirvana and a Somango Sativa Fem from Seedsman. Also I want to take the time to say that SeedsMan's Service and safety shipping is OUTSTANDING package has always arrive in 5 to 6 days without any problems... A big thank you to SeedsMan I highly recommend them. They also LET YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN FREEBIE as in if you want Reg,Auto,or Female beans. Like I said hands down one of the best banks in my opinion. Ok if anyone has ever done any of the strains I have mentioned please drop a line in here I have done the usual research but I would like to know all that I can about them, as this grow will most likely be the Sweet Tooth Auto or the LSD, thanks guys and new grow journal starting in a few days!:vibe:
:dancer::drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done on your first grow dude! :slap:

Kick ass in this one too!

Back