Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

Alien vs Triangle vs Biotabs day 2 photo.

80b2f29b08bb743743b6a6d3df460552.jpg

What a little cutie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Mr NN! Take a seat bro :biggrin: :pass:

Reckon I could personally post you some tabs???

I saw NN and thought you meant me...Well @NugNoob you pay for post and I will have you send some my way!:cool1:

Just checked the Bio Tabs site. Cost is $58 for the starter kit. And $55 to ship it here. They say that the Bio Tabs are going to be distributed in the states, but when?
That shipping cost is steep. But.....If this grow goes well I may just pony up the money and give them a try for the next round.

I saw NN and thought you meant me...Well @NugNoob you pay for post and I will have you send some my way!:cool1:

Just checked the Bio Tabs site. Cost is $58 for the starter kit. And $55 to ship it here. They say that the Bio Tabs are going to be distributed in the states, but when?
That shipping cost is steep. But.....If this grow goes well I may just pony up the money and give them a try for the next round.

I'd be happy to sort something out if any of you state siders wanna try the tabs. I am happy to post them over. They're 45 quid here but no idea what postage would be. Not too much as its not heavy?

Oh and by the way, since we decided to leave europe 45 quid is about 45.01 dollars now :crying::crying:

Tell me about it! Wish I had been day trading when brexit went down! The Euro is bound to go back up.

I thought $55 was a bit high to ship some bio tabs here. Maybe I can talk to the guys at the local grow shop into ordering up some? Pretty sure they can get a better price on bulk orders.....

Or, just an idea.....make some of my own bio tabs? Then I can corner the market here before they hit stateside! What's the secret recipe?:chef:

Tell me about it! Wish I had been day trading when brexit went down! The Euro is bound to go back up.

I thought $55 was a bit high to ship some bio tabs here. Maybe I can talk to the guys at the local grow shop into ordering up some? Pretty sure they can get a better price on bulk orders.....

Or, just an idea.....make some of my own bio tabs? Then I can corner the market here before they hit stateside! What's the secret recipe?:chef:

Reckon you'd have to go through some pretty tough dutch guys to get the recipe mate! :crying:

Used too, been on vaporizes for 3 months now, and no more cigs for me. Even hash joints made with tobacco don't taste good to me anymore.
I have the Arizer extreme Q at home, and I'm loving it,
0d8b758c86925474860f66ee4d56cc1b.jpg

but what I'm totally hooked on is the portable Da Vinci IQ
It's so small yet so powerful mine is in black
e9bb6515d86a875d2402a51ca9b48156.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/
That bag system is awesome I have 2 different modles over the last 8yrs! Never use the whip, got some caps so don't have to hold my finger over the mouthpiece works great!

Back