Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

Simply excellent. Awesome job!

Almost can't go wrong with your setup!

"My" set up was largely copied from Tang mate! :crying:

And I'm using Biotabs and Mephisto because other people on here were producing excellent results.

Which kinda removes me from the equation! :crying:

I did make my own light so a smidge of credit for that I will accept! :vibe:

(but that was also copied off someone!!!!!)

I can't take any credit then - in fact I suspect there is a small man/woman living in my tent, tending whilst I'm not looking :woohoo: :thumbsup:

@mephisto I was wondering where the purple genes might come from in the AvT mate? I wasn't expecting it but it's so beautiful. I don't think it's temperature related because the tent is always warm?

The ripleys purple up from the alien og,
Also a few phenotypes of the triangle can purple, so an almost double whammy of purps.

Not the type of purps that comes from within the flowers but will purple environmentally.

Cheers Mitch

The ripleys purple up from the alien og,
Also a few phenotypes of the triangle can purple, so an almost double whammy of purps.

Not the type of purps that comes from within the flowers but will purple environmentally.

Cheers Mitch

Thanks mate very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't help myself: took a sample of AvT this morning. Day 69 or 70. Oh my goodness it looks so good. Lightest trim I've done so far as the leaves are so covered in trichs.

44da90d2b00a4cbb4ecd41919d2c09af.jpg

550e29db2591acad30d15a5e051311ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if you look VERY closely you'll see signs of bud rot :sadcry: :wall:

Doesn't seem to be very much of it but very bad news all the same.

**** ******** **** ****** **** **** **** **** (censored)

So I've chopped alien. Maybe a little early but tough poop because I aint loosing any more to rot. I have left the lower part of the plant for a few days and moved her! :wall:

Also chopped the big buds on SODK. No rot. Good few amber trichs and a strong smell of oranges again. Rest of plant remains.

I think AvT was in the worst possible position in the tent with the least air movement. What a total ****

We live and learn.

Photos later when I don't want to kill everyone and everything around me :thumbsup: :vibe:

is the mold in the middle of the bud in the pic or is that it on the other bit

It starts in the middle and works out mate. If you look very closely at the first pic, you can see what looks like a couple of big fat yellowish pistils near the pointy end. Thats where it's got to the outside of the bud.

Looks like I may have only lost 3 or 4g dry but we shall see.

Back