Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

Excellent work mate, dunno how this thread got misplaced, missed soooo much. Looking ace dude, and I think that pheno above is just a smaller one unfortunately! One of my SBs was bit like this, but it is the tastiest frostiest of the lot, and that looks pretty primo bruh!

:slap:

@Sensi Jay thanks brudda! :cheers:

Yeah I am trying to stop thinking about yield and concentrate on quality now mate. With the bigger tent I have enough girls to supply me whatever happens, so quality is number one priority now dude.

I have to say the biotabs girls in flower look bloody awesome! They are so frosty and resinous. I moved one earlier and came out with sticky arms! I've given them a few good doses of the PK booster tee which they seem to really respond to:vibe:

All the tabs girls look so healthy compared to ones I've done on chems and they smell a lot more. A real big improvement there. Very excited to see the end result.

I am aspiring to end up with some bud of any where near the quality that EoF is currently knocking out with Biotabs. His shit looks phenomenal mate.

Thanks mate. Not totally over it as such, but more relaxed and happy to concentrate on quality. Hopefully quantity may follow! :worship:

this is a new nute regime, and ofc need dialing in before we reach max potential .... but we are collectively on our way ... with @Eyes on Fire shining a beacon :worship:

we are the exprementalist :biggrin:

this is a new nute regime, and ofc need dialing in before we reach max potential .... but we are collectively on our way ... with @Eyes on Fire shining a beacon :worship:

we are the exprementalist :biggrin:

Absolutely mate. I am not good with change so had a bit of a spaz out but am ok now lol. Honesty I hate change at first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back