Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything
Hey everyone my name is still Hippy and I am still on a quest to grow awesome smoke whilst minimising my impact on the environment.

:biggrin: :d5: :headbang: :toke: :jointman: :hookah: :welcome: :vibe:

This is my 3rd grow. My first was basically poop, second was and still is pretty good. Sour Crack and Toofless Alien done and dusted, Sour Bubblin Crack-a-lack (day 60) and Sour Stomper (day 51) still going.

My set-up is as follows:

Lights: DIY 4 x citizen clu048 CRi90 3500k cob system. 200w. 20/4 schedule.

Tent: 3 x 3 crapper but tomorrow my new Homebox Ambient R120 arrives - 120 x 90cm and white :bighug:

Pots and soil: 15 litre airpot with biobizz light mix and additional perlite added.

Nutes: BioTabs! Whoop whoop I'm going organic! :d5: :woohoo: She is getting the whole Biotabs starter kit, and maybe some BoomBoom spray.

Music: Yamaha / Mission combo providing AvT with positive and soothing reggae sounds 12 hours a day.

Extraction: Door partly open all day and all flaps and vents open all the time. Only downside is the bloody cat hairs.

Heating: 2 foot bar heaters keeping the temps up as it's cold in poopsville :finger:

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Absolutely everyone is welcome to have a peek in or even follow along, and all comments, observations, advice and help is massively appreciated from all you lovely AFN people.

I should add: I sometimes have a tendency to be a complete bell end for a day or two, and sometimes don't even realise. Feel free to pick me up if you notice this happening. I may be grumpy at first but I will definitely thank you for it soon afterwards :biggrin: :cheers: :vibe:

@HemiSync you asked me to tag you in when I started my BioTabs and Biobizz mate, so here you go :cheers:

Let the organic fun begin :vibe: :baby: :vibes: :jointman: :highfive:

Couple of photos of the set-up to follow in a mo from my phone.......

Day 1 for Mephisto Alien vs Traingle [emoji3]

9b827bf6f07c62440ebce6a83098a2d6.jpg

Her room mates.

97f8ff1eb56208f18bf0633d96e36bcb.jpg

Cobs. Yee Ha can you tell I put them together myself hahaha [emoji3]

72bbddcdf633bb1cd8eee0fb29499f35.jpg

Other bits.

6cf8a5c5a307ed3f79a6b0ee57e5cfd2.jpg

f4a82911a361a389174939f0aa4d8791.jpg

583ddc08feee913afb62f123ae95d024.jpg

Toofless Alien from Grow no.2 [emoji3]

b63fe7c29447ec6bf24112a32acc588a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome brother Budz! Full bag of Toofless Alien comin your way mate! You got the old Chesterfield couch too [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used too, been on vaporizes for 3 months now, and no more cigs for me. Even hash joints made with tobacco don't taste good to me anymore.
I have the Arizer extreme Q at home, and I'm loving it,
0d8b758c86925474860f66ee4d56cc1b.jpg

but what I'm totally hooked on is the portable Da Vinci IQ
It's so small yet so powerful mine is in black
e9bb6515d86a875d2402a51ca9b48156.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

Hey everyone my name is still Hippy and I am still on a quest to grow awesome smoke whilst minimising my impact on the environment.

:biggrin: :d5: :headbang: :toke: :jointman: :hookah: :welcome: :vibe:

This is my 3rd grow. My first was basically poop, second was and still is pretty good. Sour Crack and Toofless Alien done and dusted, Sour Bubblin Crack-a-lack (day 60) and Sour Stomper (day 51) still going.

My set-up is as follows:

Lights: DIY 4 x citizen clu048 CRi90 3500k cob system. 200w. 20/4 schedule.

Tent: 3 x 3 crapper but tomorrow my new Homebox Ambient R120 arrives - 120 x 90cm and white :bighug:

Pots and soil: 15 litre airpot with biobizz light mix and additional perlite added.

Nutes: BioTabs! Whoop whoop I'm going organic! :d5: :woohoo: She is getting the whole Biotabs starter kit, and maybe some BoomBoom spray.

Music: Yamaha / Mission combo providing AvT with positive and soothing reggae sounds 12 hours a day.

Extraction: Door partly open all day and all flaps and vents open all the time. Only downside is the bloody cat hairs.

Heating: 2 foot bar heaters keeping the temps up as it's cold in poopsville :finger:

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Absolutely everyone is welcome to have a peek in or even follow along, and all comments, observations, advice and help is massively appreciated from all you lovely AFN people.

I should add: I sometimes have a tendency to be a complete bell end for a day or two, and sometimes don't even realise. Feel free to pick me up if you notice this happening. I may be grumpy at first but I will definitely thank you for it soon afterwards :biggrin: :cheers: :vibe:

@HemiSync you asked me to tag you in when I started my BioTabs and Biobizz mate, so here you go :cheers:

Let the organic fun begin :vibe: :baby: :vibes: :jointman: :highfive:

Couple of photos of the set-up to follow in a mo from my phone.......

Am subbed bro.

Back