Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

Recent convert for many reasons. The praises I hear from this community are true! It’s a fire and forget solution that is better than the more involved alternative. Plus go CLE!

Bought a 50 pack of one ounce bags to last into summer. Awesome advancement in packaging technology.

#TeamTerpLoc

I love the ideal of something free, but since I don't have the best of luck at winning. I went to the site to purchase this ...
'TerpLoc® Burp-Free Cure Kit,' but I can't find anything with those words, (or the far more likely I don't know what I'm looking for). Can someone post a link to this specific page? Thank you! :pass:

Mm, yes please! Can never have too many grove bags!
I was hard-core team glass, I liked the ritual of burping and doing daily sniff tests on my jars. I liked how it made me feel like my bedroom was an apothecary. But it didn't take long to outgrow (literally) my jar storage space. I assumed the crispy-ness on my buds was just due to my inexperience in drying and curing.

After seeing so many growers I respect rave about the Grove bags I figured it wouldn't hurt to give them a shot. Ordered myself like 20 of the one oz bags and got them a few days later. Immediately moved all of my jarred buds over cause why not? Next day I grabbed a bag to grind some bud and I was absolutely shocked at the difference in how the buds felt. I want to say they were softer, but that isn't quite the right word. They had definitely lost that crispy-ness though and had become just this really pleasant texture. Its hard to explain. And oh man the aroma! It was almost like the bags breathed new life into my buds, strange as that may sound. I had gotten used to having to stick my nose down into the jars or pull out buds to sniff. Not once I moved to the bags though! Even with plants in full flower only a few feet away I could smell the distinct aromas of my different strains just upon opening them up.

That was back in December and I suppose maybe I've just gotten used to everything smelling like weed all the time, nose blind perhaps. I went to a friend's place with a bag of flower on Thursday that I had absolutely butchered in drying; it's never really had a strong scent in my opinion. I had sealed the bag Wednesday morning since I thought we were going to get together that afternoon. When he cut open the bag Thursday evening I was shocked that the bud inside Immediately filled the room with a pungent lemon funk!

My friend hasn't even started growing yet (keeps saying he's going to order a tent lol) but I already have him sold on going with Grove Bags for storage once he does, just based on his experience with my bags.

If you're gonna put the time, money, and effort into growing to the best of your ability, you absolutely should be paying just as much attention to curing the right way. Grove bags make the process so much simpler and way more effective.

#TeamTerpLoc
This post convinced me to pull the trigger on some Grove bags. Been thinking about it for months, finally said why not, I can put $40 on the credit card. I also have some crispy jarred buds, so thank you for your post @Suki813. I'm excited to try them out, see if I have similar results.

#TeamTerpLoc

Last edited:
I've been using Grove Bags for almost a year. They really simplify the curing process! No more jars to burp. Plus they make storing your product much easier. I do use a moisture meter as recommended by grove bags. On my particular moisture meter when I'm around 14% is time to put my buds in the bags. That gives me 58-62% rh in the bags every time. Just pulled out some of my Granddaddy Purple that has been in the bags for 6mths. Still sitting at 58%rh!! Buds are just as tasty or even more so as the day I bagged them!
#TeamTerpLoc

Back