Currently Smoking
Panama
Picked these bags up on the 'zon

15 pack of 8 oz $27.99
25 pack of 2oz $25.99

Free shipping.

Sweet Decades is the mfg

IMG20240929113026.jpg

I’ve been using those exact ones ever since I got the Cannatrol. Been reusing them over and over for months now. Zippers have held up well, material seems quality. I always stick an rh meter in, and it stays where it’s supposed to…. :headbang::pass:

I’ve been using those exact ones ever since I got the Cannatrol. Been reusing them over and over for months now. Zippers have held up well, material seems quality. I always stick an rh meter in, and it stays where it’s supposed to…. :headbang::pass:
Nice, positive reinforcement for trying them! I’ll prob grab some soon!

So these bags make essentially the same claims as Grove about keeping rH in tight range despite higher or lower rH of the buds inside the bag - allow excess humidity to diffuse out, allow water vapor in if rH lower inside, etc.?

Where is the best place to buy them from, or get information? I didn't seem these at https://sweetdecades.com/.

Last edited:
So these bags make essentially the same claims as Grove about keeping rH in tight range despite higher or lower rH of the buds inside the bag - allow excess humidity to diffuse out, allow water vapor in if rH lower inside, etc.?

Where is the best place to buy them from, or get information? I didn't seem these at https://sweetdecades.com/.
Grove bags do not let water vapor in, in my experience. My bud overdries in them if I leave it in them too long. I use the groves for a couple week cure after I get RH in the bags stable at ~62%, but the cured bud then goes into masons in the freezer for long term storage, or until it gets processed.

What Groves seem to do is allow a slow exchange of oxygen, while being only slightly permeable to water vapor. My guess is that they are simply commonly used plastic zips in which stuff like nuts are sold in. One of these years, I will set up a side by side with Groves and nut bags to see how the two compare. So far though, the project has not made it to the top of the list. :)

Back