Dinafem Grim & Herman's RDWC Adventure

Awesome looking man! I grew the Moby Dick XXL and loved it. I hadn't had any for a while and got it out last night. Man, if you haven't smoked it yet, get ready! Moby Dick XXL is excellent! I'm a bit jealous seeing 12 MD XL plants running!

Really nice looking setup guys.
It is great to have a partner in a grow to have to chat and work with.
I bet when things get going, y'all are going to be glad there are two of you!

Thanks Grey Bear. Yes you are right its a lot easier having someone else to help you when you have such a big system.
Hopefully we are in for a treat.

Awesome looking man! I grew the Moby Dick XXL and loved it. I hadn't had any for a while and got it out last night. Man, if you haven't smoked it yet, get ready! Moby Dick XXL is excellent! I'm a bit jealous seeing 12 MD XL plants running!

Hello blessedinwashington thank you for stopping by.
I have grown Moby Dick the photoperiod before but not the auto so we are looking forward to trying her out.

Week 5

Now we are on week 5 the plants have almost doubled in size since last weeks update.
We are currently under going some issues but luckily for us someone did lots of homework and was prepared well before this grow was even started.
We are currently making up some tea in order to prevent the small amount of slime that we have noticed on the roots and in the system.
We also cleaned each plants root system, which had very small amounts of slime (like little spots) individually with a spray bottle.
Some of the pots had higher water levels than others so now that it has been sorted , by raising some of the pots we shouldn't be noticing anymore droopy plants.
All in all 23-24 plants are pretty much perfect as one is struggling but i reckon she will still make it with a little bit of extra care and attention.
Not bad for a first time RDWC and a first at any type of hydroponic.

So here is a look at The Moby Dick Auto XXL Tent and the Cheese Auto XXL tent:

E0Ssl1ol.jpg

I6wbx6zl.jpg

A closer look at the Moby Dick tent:

3v0u4LXl.jpg

Some of the Moby Dick Autos:

uEoyOQtl.jpg

YXmYCX6l.jpg

Cy7KXwWl.jpg

Here is the Cheese tent:

HmVcOAJl.jpg

And a closer look at the plants :

pPShKkzl.jpg

ocxK1D6l.jpg

QN5PFL1l.jpg

ttVQqgjl.jpg

This is what the roots look like this week:

os5XRpvl.jpg

qPOtDAvl.jpg

Into the 350L Reservoir this week we added:

• CANNA Aqua Vega A+B - 875ml ( 2.5ml per L )
  • CANNA Zym - 875ml ( 2.5ml per L )
  • CANNA Mono Calcium 175ml ( 0.5ml per L )
  • CANNA Mono Magnesium 175ml ( 0.5ml per L )
  • Growth Technology Silicon 150ml ( 0.5ml per L )

PH: 5.8 EC:1.4 RES Temp: 19C Light on: 26-28C Light Off: 19-21C

Last edited:
Not bad...
Pretty damned good on y'alls first jump in the water!
Just taking on that many plants at once is a challange, learning while doing it even more so.

I am liking what I am seeing.

Not bad...
Pretty damned good on y'alls first jump in the water!
Just taking on that many plants at once is a challange, learning while doing it even more so.

I am liking what I am seeing.
Thanks Grey Bear im glad your liking them. Its a weight of my shoulders to know that you think they look good. Thanks for stopping by dude its great to hear from you.

Thanks Grey Bear im glad your liking them. Its a weight of my shoulders to know that you think they look good. Thanks for stopping by dude its great to hear from you.

Your set ups awesome bro! Looks like all your hard works going to pay off! :smoke:

Salutations...

Mr Grim all is looking lovely and spick and span...

Nice work...

Toodle pip....

Looks sick Grim, I can only imagine what they will look like in 60 days
:Sharing One:

This looks too good to miss! My you two have been busy. I'm setting up a small closet grow with a very old friend. We were laughing about what's brought us back together. Should be a laugh with a buddy! Enjoy.

Back