Live Stoners Greetings AFN

Rifleman

Unemployable Pothead
Reaction score
Hello AFN members. I'm an old, no longer working, grower of our favorite weed. I have a few grows under my belt and am harvesting a RQS Bubble Kush Automatic tomorrow. I have a Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth Auto who will get harvested next week maybe. On deck are a photo plant in a 27 gal dwc tote, and two autos. A Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto, and a Mephisto Sour Crack Auto that came highly recommended, both in 5 gal dwc buckets with AN pH Perfect nutrients. I look forward to seeing what AFN has to offer, learning what I can, and leaving a positive footprint.
- -
Rifleman

I know @Rifleman from around the canna web and he's a great dude.... being a bit modest today though aren't we ??? lol....... why don't ya post a few pics of the plants coming out of those buckets of yours my friend .....

Welcome to AFN your gonna love it here, have a look around and hmu if ya have any questions or needs

tumblr_nb1t3uQ6rR1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hello AFN members. I'm an old, no longer working, grower of our favorite weed.
Welcome to AFN, Rifleman! :toke: I've got the old and growing part covered, just looking for that "no longer working".:crying:
I love the DD auto, I hope your pheno is huge and full of purple.:yay:
Reps for a great intro, Brother:thumbsup:

Welcome Rifleman! You have embarked on a journey that will make you a better grower and help others too! AFN is THE best canna site on the web and you are part of something bigger than sliced bread! If you need anything at all, give me a shout! throw up a journal, I'd love to see those grows! :welcome:

Welcome Rifleman, really looking forward to seeing some journals. I am just about to start my adventure into DWC, I am sure your knowledge would come in quite handy. Especially since I use AN nutes with my promix grows. Gonna use them with DWC also so your experiences with AN nutes and DWC could be very helpfull. Welcome to the family. :welcome:

BK harvest.jpg

Hey folks, thanks for the welcomes. I harvested my RQS Bubble Kush Auto tonight. Now have 1607 grams of bud hanging to dry. Oh yeah...she was 54"/137cm. :)

Now that's what I'm talking about. Beautiful lady. Can't wait to start seeing some of your auto journals!!!!

Back