I want that 900 watt light simple as that what a BEAST garuanteed. Could you explain eumoles and how much higher you are eumoles are then other lights. What is the average ?
Led will not lower costs unless it has a higher efficiency than the light your comparing and that really has little to do with sizing. At 1900+ umoles I think it's one of the most powerful lights available.

I wish other companies listed specific numbers like this. Would make comparing facts a lot easier on make light choices. A Mars watt and a Amare watt are 2 totally different thing.

µmols (mikromol) seem to be the light photons- so as far as my understanding goes the 'light strength'. I have read an article (new, from yesterday), claims a classic HPS light (without reflector or ballast efficiancy counted in) has an efficiancy of 1,7 µmol per joule. sanlight (this article was about their led lights) claims to reach 2,3 µmol per joule- at this rate you get 10% more light on footprint with 420w actual draw than with a 600w hps they say. It was also mentionet one can save between 30-40% of power consumption at this rate. Claims over claims, just had to mention it real quick for y'all.

@BigSm0 http://sanlight.info/EN/About-us/ there are some datasheeds, havn't checked them yet but already downloaded the pdf, should help with comparing :shooty:

!!So far we have three beans up!!
DSC_0001 (6).JPG

Short Stuff H.O.D
DSC_0003 (4).JPG

Short Stuff H.O.D
DSC_0004 (2).JPG

Triangle Dragon
DSC_0002 (5).JPG

We are at Day 5

How can that light draw 900 watts at the wall with only three COB's and a few mono diodes?, just doesn't seem right and thats like a 1000 watt HPS or close.
SP400 Draws 400 watts

SolarPro400 (Pro4) MSRP: $895
Dimensions: 36" x 9" x 4"
Wattage: ~400w
Specifications: Aluminum case, top-bin CREE CXB-3590 COB's with supplemental XP-G2 and XP-E2 5w monochrome diodes. Powered by Meanwell drivers (UL listed).
Coverage:

1 panel: 2.5' x 4.5'
2x: 5' x 5'

Back