Seed Bank Gorilla Seedbank is AWESOME

@gorillaseedbank hello i am placing and order and was wondering if you guys price match. the world of seeds 12 pack afgan kush ryder auto is $30 more expensive than your competitor.

Hi - sorry I'm seeing this so late.

We do price match - all you have to do is point it out to our customer service team & they'll be able to help you.

There are conditions. It must be in stock at the other seed bank & we take into consideration all the other things that go along with ordering like shipping & stealth charges. We have in the past price matched against other sites where the price was obviously an error on their part because the price was below cost, but we still matched and only asked that the customer only buy one pack of seeds at that price.

If anyone's looking for a great deal, we do have some 1/2 price deals going right now. We're not official sponsors here, so I don't want to put the link up.
However, if you go to our site, then type in offers after the main URL, you can see them.

There are still a lot of Autos left, but I don't know how long these will last. The deals are limited to stock on hand.
Basically, someone new double ordered stock a couple times last month, we're in the slow time for sales right now, and we'd rather sell the seeds than let them sit there and get old. It's kind of an our loss is your gain kind of thing.

Sherry

I just placed an order with the gorilla hope all goes well. My only question is why does the gorilla carry a RPG? Only terrorist tote them things around. Shouldn't he carry a law 80 ;) anyway I guess the rpg is more instantly recognizable.

So on this the last diurnal of the sidereal turn, what better day for a first that involves a Gorilla, Bitcoin and Dutch Passion....... A holy trinity, me thought..... Especially as the Bitcoin ingredient releases a not insubstantial rebate.....

To launch this maiden monkey business, passage was booked to the Gorillas lair on the keyboard..... But dang, it would appear the Gorilla has been too busy worrying about the future of Cavendish bananas...... In the Dutch Passion section our investigating sleuth instantly and eagerly scanned the morsels and tidbits on offer, and suffered the consequences of abruptly waking his betrothed
nagging.jpg
when his jaw slammed down into the granite table top with a satisfying bassy thud....

NO Think Big and NO Think Fast on offer.... Yup, that's right, the Gorilla has been lost in malingering deliberations about them banananas, understandable, who wouldn't if their stable nourishment, banana splits and Daiquiri was living on a razor thin virus edge......
afraid.gif

So, @gorillaseedbank, if it ain't too dangerous and traumatic..... Could you please sort out the Gorilla so this Bitcoin hullabaloo can be squared away........ I mean, wots a Gorilla without Think Big and Think Fast, a deprived ape, that's wot it is......
Smileyroad-runner.gif

Last edited:
Well, this is the end of any "AWESOMENESS" that may have been .....Can't be seen to do any monkey commerce and exchange pecuniary instruments with someone who doesnt reply to messages anywhere, here or on their website... Bye, Bye Monkey!

@gorillaseedbank do you guys have dutch passion autoduck? Not frasian duck but the automatic version? I would like to order it from you guys over heroes because I've worked with you guys before.

Here's hoping you have it or can get it in soon!

Gorilla used to be my go to then they stopped shipping to the US. I tried to contact the US number and no return call ever. They are over priced and the free seeds stink and the stealth shipping is too expensive. The Vault blows them away hands down and Seedsman and a few others I can't think of.

Back