Seed Bank Gorilla Seedbank is AWESOME

I had an excellent first purchase from Gorilla! Seeds came in a sealed envelop to FL. Got 2 freebies out of the deal when I purchased 5 c.o.t.c. Cash Crop. Only thing is one of the freebies is only marked Lemon? wonder if it is an auto or photo
Since I am states side and not in the Warehouse this is only a guess. But we had in the past been giving out " auto lemon" I would assume that is what you got ? and unless it was the " compensation seed" it will let you know on the invoice what even the freebies are :0)

Hope this helps,

-Gavin

High everyone,
Didn't want my first post to be like that but here it goes ...
I was looking for a specific strain online and compared seedbanks based on total price with shipment and freebies. I noted that Gorilla was one of the more expensive ones. I decided on one seedbank but it took forever to process my order, so I started to look again and to my surprise Gorilla prices were lower so I placed an order. Not until it was complete I realized that even though an order was displayed in USD it was charged in GBP for the same amount, so after conversion it came to way more then expected. I promptly contacted Gorilla and to their credit they replied pretty fast with something like " We had a glitch in the system and your purchase will be refunded " BUT my card was charged and then some time later that day I receive an e-mail listing my tracking number. Funny enough the tracking says package not found. So I'm down some money, no seeds and no idea why.
I thought it would be extremely easy to start but seems like seeds are holding you down ... :shrug:

Since I am states side and not in the Warehouse this is only a guess. But we had in the past been giving out " auto lemon" I would assume that is what you got ? and unless it was the " compensation seed" it will let you know on the invoice what even the freebies are :0)

Hope this helps,

-Gavin
Yes you were right. It is on the invoice. Auto Lemon . Cool thanks so much!

By The way I "collected" three of those. Two of them are still up there in my top few Autos. so by my experience 66% chance of amazing genetics in that bean.

-Gavin

High everyone,
Didn't want my first post to be like that but here it goes ...
I was looking for a specific strain online and compared seedbanks based on total price with shipment and freebies. I noted that Gorilla was one of the more expensive ones. I decided on one seedbank but it took forever to process my order, so I started to look again and to my surprise Gorilla prices were lower so I placed an order. Not until it was complete I realized that even though an order was displayed in USD it was charged in GBP for the same amount, so after conversion it came to way more then expected. I promptly contacted Gorilla and to their credit they replied pretty fast with something like " We had a glitch in the system and your purchase will be refunded " BUT my card was charged and then some time later that day I receive an e-mail listing my tracking number. Funny enough the tracking says package not found. So I'm down some money, no seeds and no idea why.
I thought it would be extremely easy to start but seems like seeds are holding you down ... :shrug:

Hey There,

GLad you reached out. I have sent you a PM with my direct email Which I think is also around here in our threads :0) g.gorillaus@gmail.com

Everyone on here feel free to email me directly if you need help, however usually the support staff can get to it quicker, ( just maybe not as much personal touch? ) < link

Please when you can get me the order number via email or PM and I will let you know Exactly what I see, and what I can do :0D

-Gavin

I don't mean to bash your thread or take it over, but my experince with gorilla was different. I ordered some fast bud seeds, they didn't arrive for some reason then when I asked for a replacemene they gave me freebie seeds instead of the fast buds I offered. But I grew the freebies out and they were some nice genetics. Wish I would've gotten the fastbuds though :/

@gorillaseedbank I am putting in a $200 order at the end of this month. Could you hook us up with a discount code? :thanks::worship:

I don't mean to bash your thread or take it over, but my experince with gorilla was different. I ordered some fast bud seeds, they didn't arrive for some reason then when I asked for a replacemene they gave me freebie seeds instead of the fast buds I offered. But I grew the freebies out and they were some nice genetics. Wish I would've gotten the fastbuds though :/
Hey,

Keep in touch with support about the issue. We are humans and at time can make mistakes. Also never mention growing , germinating or the like when contacting us as we are UK based and only sell novelties :0D

Hit up support again with your order number and see what can be figured out.

-Gavin

@gorillaseedbank I am putting in a $200 order at the end of this month. Could you hook us up with a discount code? :thanks::worship:

Hey!

I don't this we are doing the order price based codes right now, but our news letter has some good coupons. I think CTC is an active coupon at the present moment and should get some extra seeds for you at that price point.

Hope this helps,

Gavin

@gorillaseedbank hello i am placing and order and was wondering if you guys price match. the world of seeds 12 pack afgan kush ryder auto is $30 more expensive than your competitor.

Back