Seed Bank Gorilla Seedbank is AWESOME

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok everyone here's my critique and or review of Gorilla Seedbank. As a newcomer to the medicinal Marijuana industry It was suggested that I always obtain good genetics from a know n as well as reputable company, so I aligned myself with the company other friends had good experiences with. Now said company was very professional no problems there, although ship time as well as prices seemed over time as though I wasn't getting the most for my money. While on the hunt for a new vendor, one of my youtube subs suggested Gorilla Seedbank.

I placed my first order with Gorilla Seedbank and as a new customer I had hoped for no problems, but my order although arriving quicker than most was missing the very promo that had attracted me to Gorilla to begin with (sigh) ;-) I sent both the website as well as the Facebook page a message stating my displeasure. Everyone I dealt with was extremely nice, mainly I point out whoever it is who is admin for the Facebook page was just awesome, all I know is less than 10 days what was missing was delivered.
For all intensive purposes story should have ended at that time, although I appreciate Gorilla I had made my mind up that although they may be reputable my intolerance for snafus would limit my willingness to do business with them in the future.
Now it's been about 2 months since I have went back to my original vendor, I hadn't honestly given much more thought to Gorilla, Outdoor season is starting and things are getting hectic :)

Now I may have not given Gorilla the benefit of the doubt and I realize now that was a mistake on my part and for that I sincerely apologize. Without no provocation or reason that I know of the good folks at Gorilla sent me a care package. Oh yes folks 100% free of charge and for no reason other than that's just how they do they sent me for free :) 3x the value of my original 1st paid order with them.

In closing Gorilla you got my attention. As for everyone else I highly recommend you give these guys a shot, the people at Gorilla offer a level of commitment to overall customer satisfaction that is hands down the BEST I have ever seen.
https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/

View media item 6690

Thanks for the kind words.

Glad it all got sorted :0)

-Gavin

I had no problems with gorilla for my first 2 orders.

My 3rd order was over £150 worth of seeds and they sent me 1 yes 1 free seed. Tight fisted so and so's.

Not that it matters because none of their free seeds they have sent in the past have germinated, oh, I tell a lie 1 of their free seeds germinated.

I was quick to praise gorilla on this site previously, so it's only fair that I give an honest review of my last dealings with them. And it will be my last dealings with them.

I had no problems with gorilla for my first 2 orders.

My 3rd order was over £150 worth of seeds and they sent me 1 yes 1 free seed. Tight fisted so and so's.

Not that it matters because none of their free seeds they have sent in the past have germinated, oh, I tell a lie 1 of their free seeds germinated.

I was quick to praise gorilla on this site previously, so it's only fair that I give an honest review of my last dealings with them. And it will be my last dealings with them.

Oh , I forgot to mention the last order was placed in mid April, when most seed banks give extra freebies for 420.

Oh , I forgot to mention the last order was placed in mid April, when most seed banks give extra freebies for 420.

And if you complain, they send this shit!
Screenshot_2016-06-08-22-44-03.png

Hey ,

Sorry you had that experience, A PM here is usual advantageous in getting things corrected :0) So Again my apologies you had something go wrong and the email filter did not like the use of some of the words in your email :0( Being in the UK in order to stay in business as soon as " germinate, grow, got wet, planted " and a whole host of other things means the filter will nail the email and we never see it, and if we did, law would prevent us from helping further. Unfortunately rules of the game we have to play to keep bringing fire genetics to the world.

That being Said I am here now and looking forward to helping you with this issue. You are welcome to PM me here on AFN or shoot me a direct email at g.gorillaus@gmail.com, and order number and some basic details will help me get this sorted faster :0D

Hope to get things taken care of for you soon,

Gavin

@cc2arms when they sent you the "care package" did you get an email notification or any warning for you to be on the lookout for the package?

I wouldn't like to not be aware of seeds being sent to me.
Im sure im not the only one.

Although a nice surprise im sure.

Hey ,

Sorry you had that experience, A PM here is usual advantageous in getting things corrected :0) So Again my apologies you had something go wrong and the email filter did not like the use of some of the words in your email :0( Being in the UK in order to stay in business as soon as " germinate, grow, got wet, planted " and a whole host of other things means the filter will nail the email and we never see it, and if we did, law would prevent us from helping further. Unfortunately rules of the game we have to play to keep bringing fire genetics to the world.

That being Said I am here now and looking forward to helping you with this issue. You are welcome to PM me here on AFN or shoot me a direct email at g.gorillaus@gmail.com, and order number and some basic details will help me get this sorted faster :0D

Hope to get things taken care of for you soon,

Gavin

Sorry for the rant.

The email does make sense when you explain it.

TBH when I received the seeds and had the germ issues, I forgot they had a rep on here to bitch to!

@cc2arms when they sent you the "care package" did you get an email notification or any warning for you to be on the lookout for the package?

I wouldn't like to not be aware of seeds being sent to me.
Im sure im not the only one.

Although a nice surprise im sure.

In my experience even a reship generates a shipment email with tracking number. AOL, Yahoo, live and hotmail do tend to toss it in spam though.

-Gavin

Sorry for the rant.

The email does make sense when you explain it.

TBH when I received the seeds and had the germ issues, I forgot they had a rep on here to bitch to!

Appreciate the response,

Remember to email me the order number if you still need some help :0)

-Gavin

I had an excellent first purchase from Gorilla! Seeds came in a sealed envelop to FL. Got 2 freebies out of the deal when I purchased 5 c.o.t.c. Cash Crop. Only thing is one of the freebies is only marked Lemon? wonder if it is an auto or photo

Back