Photoperiod Gorilla Glue first legal grow

Lookin really good!

Mine stretched like crazy - I'm jealous of how bushy yours are!

How's the drip system working? I realized the other day I'm gonna need to make plans for holiday travel...

Lookin really good!

How's the drip system working? I realized the other day I'm gonna need to make plans for holiday travel...
I haven’t implemented it yet. Been having to go to the she shed every day for the most part anyways. So watering hasn’t been to big a issue. I am sure the system will work. Just control it with a WiFi receptacle. You can water from your phone or set it to cycle.
I have 2 emitters for each pot, set to barley drip and it takes 10 minutes to drop a 4 gallons on four plants.

The only concern I have is my pump is 150 gallon per hour. I don’t know how hard it is for the pump just pushing 24 gallons an hour.

Every thing I needed was only 50 bucks at the most. That’s Two pumps, 20 or so emitters and sprayers and rec..

If you had some WiFi scales to put under them you could be on point.

You ever me
Lookin really good!

You ever mess with Arduino?
CBBA9FFC-B373-4B74-BA11-7904E5A7AFBE.jpeg

Lookin really good!

My Anvils stretched like crazy. Just started another one. I’m going to top the shit out of it and tie it down. She will be a bush if she likes it or not. :naughtystep:
A71FF54B-885C-4EEB-A245-6C555CEFEBAA.jpeg

you can see the new anvil in the solo cup. The 2 Anvils are 3 feet tall.
75532A29-4C0B-4FA9-9441-041A2C4CFD6E.jpeg

Back