Indoor GOLIATH AND THE BEAST AUTO TOPPING GROW

Yeaster thanks mate. light is a good 3 foot away from the plants at the moment .got a foot and half above light to raise if needed.gna keep my plants low and safe. it might sound far fetched at the moment but this light is crazy no shit.all to be seen in good time .and yea mephisto said they were changing the name of polarbear .nice new funky name its a very heavy hit;) my last 1 was small hoping this 1 gets bigger;) happy growing mate;)
Cool man. My girls are also 36" from my LED. I think that's getting more and more common. I believe my HBSS were light stressed from anything under 24" in full bloom.
I won my BW's from a Mephisto contest, naming it. In all fairness, Archie Gremill was the true winner but they hooked me up anyway.
Good luck beast!!

I am here buddy,that is a monster light bro you certainly have that tent covered,and i see that light has the leds closer together at the corners which makes sense because thats where you see the biggest falloff in par at the edges of the tent

2stoned thanks mate the par readings of this light are nuts mate.defo no shaded areas in my tent lol.and plants are growing fast and strong.really enjoying the goliath;) happy growing every1;)

Awesome bro i have just been looking at the perfect sun mini,2 of them would be perfect for my tent i bet i can get over 1g a watt with those easy peasy :biggrin:

Back