Old Reviews Gold Leaf

Reaction score
I absolutely love the stuff. I had to move my grow, and get used to completely different water. Gold Leaf made the change painless. I'm honestly so impressed with the stuff.
I'm new to autos, so I always use the less is more approach, but I find that instead of following the Gold Leaf instructions, I use it at 5ml per gallon when I feed with my regular nute mixture. The stuff is honestly magical as far as I'm concerned. I don't even bother to check my ph anymore since getting used to it.

So, how far out of pH will it adjust?....my well comes in at 10+.......has a great list of micro nutrients but at 50 bucks for 500ml...how much is used per gallon?
BTW.... :welcome:

I can't tell you honestly how far it will adjust, but you're only supposed to use it every third watering and if I remember correctly the max you feed is maybe 15 ml per gallon. I can use it in a gallon of mixed nutes or just my water and it seems to adjust it just fine both ways. I even did a dwc run with it, and only changed the water once a week too, 15ml a change. Thanks for the welcome!

Wish I had a positive experience. My tap water is in the 8.0 ph range, I used the recommended 2ml to ph my water, and it dropped the ph to 5.3, it took almost 2ml of phUp to get that gallon of water to 6.3. I have never used more then a couple drops of phUp or Down to get my water in range.
Right now I'm feeling like I pissed away $50.

Back