Website
mycanna.wiki
Here's the run down of the set up

Light: 1x Mars Hydro 600 1xMars Hydro 300
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Soil: Roots Organic
Container: Air pot 3 gal
Seeds: Autoseeds.com girl scout cookies and sucker punch
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Maxitwo step ( MaxiGro MaxiBloom) and potentially koolbloom if I find needed. Xtreme gardening mykos was added to the soil as suggested by the manufacturer. Once the seeds pops they will run the same feeding days as everything else (sundays and wednesday) they will get mykos azos once the seed pops as well. Seems to work for me that way so I'm going with the flow. Obviously cal mag if needed as well.

So a few things that might be different than before

Two I’m interested in. Both should be very potent. I’ll be stopping by to see what’s going on in here. Your killing it lately plants have looked fantastic. Keep it up
Same, plus now diesel berry and hijack which should get me addicted. Gsc supposed to be upto 600g/m2 so I'd say 50 to 75g dry per plant looks doable for both. I need a good sleep strain.
Thanks for the positive vibes. All I did was simplify and go 2 step... kinda odd that it's working better but hey I'm not complaining. I'm interested to see what mykos granular does for the plants.

If you wanna see more photos than I have here go to imgur my nick there is AFNMissy and post pics more often... maybe get an imgur following, imgur is an untapped market

I found going from like 11 bottle or something to just a couple made it easier also.
Very true, simpler is better. If I can do it then anyone can by mixing 2 ingredients and watering 2x weekly and badda bing you've got weed

Girl scout cookies tail broke and is starting to begin life. I watered 10 ml around the perimeter of the pot of both the gsc and sucker punch. Nothing yet with the sucker punch but I'd bet tonight or tomorrow it will crack too. A photo or two will come in a bit

Sucker punch broke its shell in the last few hours and should be up in the next 2 days

Two strains I'm eager to try subbed again [emoji106]

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk
Thanks for subbing, both strains i was eager about too.

Back