Mephisto Genetics Ghosts Mephisto Journey.

Can’t wait to see the strawberry Nuggets all trimmed up. When/where did you get that grapey Walter? Never heard of it
She is gonna be a real beauty once she is all trimmed. I got these a few months ago from a friend who wasn’t into the growing hobby anymore but was trying to get rid of a ton of seeds. These are from 2016 and I think they released some soon after in 2018 I believe? It’s Grape Crinkle X Walter White. Going to be doing an all grape crinkle cross grow this time :woohoo1:

Cosmic Queen F5 trim + weight!
Hello everyone! It is time to show the end product and weight of my Cosmic Queen F5!

she was a whopping 7.1 oz! Check her out, friend! @stan_mephisto :pass:
31A811AB-BF7F-458F-9A77-060E17B8A06E.jpeg

29A73241-D87F-41ED-9FD6-1806E4AE00DC.jpeg

She was an absolute joy to grow and very happy to have documented it all on here! Will be doing it again for many years to come.

hi friend! @420Forever May I please be part of the cultivators club?:d5: Hopefully I qualify:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hello everyone! It is time to show the end product and weight of my Cosmic Queen F5!

she was a whopping 7.1 oz!
View attachment 1377304
View attachment 1377305
She was an absolute joy to grow and very happy to have documented it all on here! Will be doing it again for many years to come.

hi friend! @420Forever May I please be part of the cultivators club?:d5: Hopefully I qualify:biggrin:

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp
Thank you so much!

Back