Mephisto Genetics Ghosts Mephisto Journey.

Day 41 has arrived and I’ve did some more defoliating today with the girls. Mostly Hubbabubbahaze since she is one bushy plant. Cosmic queen continues to stack and add more frost each day but still pretty sensitive. She formed some orange spots on the tips of some of her leaves. Possibly too much copper? Will post pics and updates later today once I’m home.

Attachments

• 520F0446-2EF5-4CDF-8FEA-75B14E4BB871.jpeg
    520F0446-2EF5-4CDF-8FEA-75B14E4BB871.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 30
Day 42
watered a little late so took this picture an hour after lights out so they look droopy. Cosmic queen is stacking like crazy but the nutrient burn is slowing down but not relenting. Going to do another florakleen flush on her in case of lock out and do a lighter feed. The others have begun to stretch, especially hubbabubbahaze. Thanks for reading, friends.
E00415A2-2500-4BD6-8B87-2FCA42F84A56.jpeg

Day 44
Day 44 is here and strawberry nuggets is already showing purple bracts! Guess I can deem this one purple nuggets :coffee:

3E83CCE0-F9DC-4773-A147-E38C09499B2F.jpeg

582D9068-CBA6-4092-B505-F4E99FB60AC5.jpeg

@stan_mephisto think you might like this one!

the others are doing wonderful and have started to stretch and fully flower now
6684FB4E-A315-4CE0-8F9E-639FA2A0249B.jpeg

These are gorgeous girls. I am so nervous to get my beans and start again. I believe I am going with some Auto Blend super soil from NLS mixed with happy frog from FF. Some other methods are little more crazy than I want to commit to yet.

What medium are these ladies in?

These are gorgeous girls. I am so nervous to get my beans and start again. I believe I am going with some Auto Blend super soil from NLS mixed with happy frog from FF. Some other methods are little more crazy than I want to commit to yet.

What medium are these ladies in?
Hello friend! These girls are in a coco coir and perlite mixture where I do high frequency fertigation. I am going to be getting into amended coco with organics next run to change things up. :biggrin: Plus these genetics are wonderful and very forgiving!

Day 45
Cosmic queen is truly stacking and frosting up beautifully! Still have some problems with orange tips but was able to fix it by putting on a new dimmer to the light above it. Hoping this will prevent any more burning.
084CAAD8-677E-46C3-BB26-AA2D6F33D49C.jpeg

3547CD95-FAAA-4F62-84A1-0B12220D1B85.jpeg

And here is the rest of the family.
86B52085-CA3E-4C29-9B23-922BD9778C9E.jpeg

They can barely fit onto my whole camera.:woohoo1:

Day 46
FDA56537-B380-4C34-B19B-0BCE6D82D463.jpeg

Today marks day 46 for these girls. I’m glad they are remaining pretty short and squat. Strawberry nuggets continues to throw purple bracts and I’m never been more excited. also giving them 20 ml of liquid koolbloom per 5 gallon.

Can’t wait for my new mephisto hoodie to get in the mail for this chilly autumn and winter that is coming in a few months! By mid October these girls should be close to done. Crossing my fingers but nature decides all that!:weed::kitty:

will be investing in a better camera in the future for better and higher quality photos. Anyone got some suggestions?:coffee:

View attachment 1368127
Today marks day 46 for these girls. I’m glad they are remaining pretty short and squat. Strawberry nuggets continues to throw purple bracts and I’m never been more excited. also giving them 20 ml of liquid koolbloom per 5 gallon.

Can’t wait for my new mephisto hoodie to get in the mail for this chilly autumn and winter that is coming in a few months! By mid October these girls should be close to done. Crossing my fingers but nature decides all that!:weed::kitty:

will be investing in a better camera in the future for better and higher quality photos. Anyone got some suggestions?:coffee:

I am a bit into Photography, I have a Fujifilm X-T3 with a handful of lenses. I love it. Gives me dials to use instead of huge menus. Depends on budget really. Youcan get some great stuff in most price tiers. How'd your Monday drop shipment come along?

I am a bit into Photography, I have a Fujifilm X-T3 with a handful of lenses. I love it. Gives me dials to use instead of huge menus. Depends on budget really. Youcan get some great stuff in most price tiers. How'd your Monday drop shipment come along?
Thank you! I’m going to have to take a gander at some of my options. Shipment should be here on Monday as it usually does for me. Order Monday and I always get mine next Monday or Tuesday. It departed the facility in Seattle.

Back