I've got 2 plants. I am in 2 battles.

Option 1
One plant for each battle but updates would be more work.

Option 2
Same plant for both battle makes updating a breeze of copy/paste. But one plant gets left out and she might feel it.

I don't expect to even come close to winning so no reason to pick a best plant out of two. Besides, they are pretty close at this stage. If it just means i gotta type a little more, so be it I guess.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 2 plants. I am in 2 battles.

Option 1
One plant for each battle but updates would be more work.

Option 2
Same plant for both battle makes updating a breeze of copy/paste. But one plant gets left out and she might feel it.

I don't expect to even come close to winning so no reason to pick a best plant out of two. Besides, they are pretty close at this stage. If it just means i gotta type a little more, so be it I guess.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One in each. I'm in 4 so I'll probably use one in each as I have to update my grow journal too.

good morning all!!

@Rev. Green Genes @bushmasterar15

Week 4 update at day 28 for my ladies and I think I'll be picking the Dark Devil for my plant for the comp. They are both the same size and both looking very good and strong. I will be feed today with FPP nukes at 212 PPM's and Phed at 6.45

DSCF000181.JPG

Dark Devil far left Black Cream middle and test seed Blue dream x aurora(at day 22) and a test for me in Coco blend a white widow x big bud in the McDonalds solo cup day 3 far right at the top.

Have a good day!!!

Last edited:
Back